Music Comforting music

DespairBear

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
So I know when I get upset or fall into a depressed state, music normally helps to a certain degree and that made me wonder... what songs do you guys listen to when you get upset? 

So far my favorite song to listen to that speaks to me is Happy song by Bring Me the Horizon (Does have  a  little bit of bad language for younger people if you listen to it)

My entire music collection is full of upbeat and energetic songs, they tend to lift my mood a lot. I can't really pick one in particular, it kinda changes depending on what I've been listening to lately  xD

However, I do have one soundtrack in particular I listen to while I'm writing. It's very solemn and soothing to listen to, and it isn't without its uplifting tracks either, though it's never so energetic as to be overbearing. I imagine it's the kind of music that could work wonders on depression, though I've never actually tried it myself.

This is what I mainly go to when I need something to help truly calm me down or to just go along with a perhaps melancholic mood of mine. It's so simplistic yet soothing, I love it.

Some of my other favorite comfort songs:

Usually anything We the Kings or something that sounds at least the teeniest bit comforting Japanese song that's either and opening or ending to an anime.

Or

Users who are viewing this thread

Back