• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Comets

Was it worth the excruiciating reading?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A little...

• No...

• Not even close!

• Nark?!

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Guess no one's joining...?

[/QUOTE]
Check the Sign Up and you'll be surprised

Alright.

A bunch of people joined and I didn't get notifs for them for some reason. But my character's up now.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alright.
A bunch of people joined and I didn't get notifs for them for some reason. But my character's up now.

[/QUOTE]
Let me get my character up.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
  • Thirty years ago, a portal opened up somewhere in North America. We don't know why yet. But it released a race we like to call the Darkness. It spread across the world in a matter of a few years, wiping more than 90% of humanity off the face of the planet. Lush forests were turned into dark wastelands with spikes for grass and charred bones for trees. The water was turned black and putrid. This was all over Earth. The only reason humans survived was because the last few hundred were in the right place at the right time. A total of five comets fell from the sky and landed in their radius, emitting an energy called Light that repelled the Darkness, keeping the remaining humans safe from harm

[/QUOTE]
Reminds me of the Hollow and the Corruption from Terraria.

It's unfortunate that this is dead. I only noticed after seeing the date of the posts. It seemed really interesting.

Due to the lack of interesting (and not dead) RPs, I'm starting to feel a little Hollow. The fantasy threads are being corrupted by Highschool RPs, which I despise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdas said:
Due to the lack of interesting (and not dead) RPs, I'm starting to feel a little Hollow. The fantasy threads are being corrupted by Highschool and fantasy RPs, which I despise.
Good one. But this was a Fantasy and somewhat of a highschool roleplay, and I'm starting to wonder why you posted here in the first place if you hate those things so much.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Good one. But this was a Fantasy and somewhat of a highschool roleplay, and I'm starting to wonder why you posted here in the first place if you hate those things so much.

[/QUOTE]
Whoopsy. I meant I just hate Highschool RPs. I made that post late at night, so please excuse me. ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
We must live in completely different timezones then, because I was at school when I told you it was dead. :o

You're excused. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back