• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come to Orthana

MadMother88

Orthana is a place full of magik.

Explore forests, mountains, seas, deserts and more in this open world.

Be who you wish to be: Peasant, merchant, warrior, mage, royalty or a creature of legend. Explore and travel to lands like Deaur, Sahirla, Severak, and maybe even the mysterious Lumi Maa...

Come for gold or glory, accept pleas for help and set your sights to live like a King, or lead an army.

So i can be anything in those worlds? Any creature? (vampire, monster, werewolf, dragon, demon etc)

Sure, I might be slow though, holidays are coming up ^^'

Any questions? I've been told that I've thought this through fairly well

If this gets going I may throw my hat into the ring, when or if the thread gets created tag me so I can check it out.

I'm up for this, provided that the overview could outline a few locations that's been originally created and descripted, and during the course of it the RPers can put up their own discoveries.

However, if this can't be done then at least a few quests we can embark on...instead of a mess of a few of us going somewhere else and crowding the thread.

To sum it all up...I'm looking forward to it, heh.

Is the thread already up or is it in progress? I'm starting to get excited for this! Also the question above ^^^^

Color me very interested :D Will def at least check out the thread if this gets off the ground :) Also I second the unanswered questions above.

Sorry it's been a bit! Have to had made more gifts cause I just got back from a friend's place! I'm a little more caught up now, so I can start a post!

=In the light of the rising sun, Nrim opened her eyes and looked around the small bedroom, taking enough time to stretch before getting up. She washed her face and changed to her light cotton clothing in the traditional way she knew. She had a long shirt and loose pants, a belt that fit the shirt to her better. Though she preferred to go barefooted, the work could be dangerous, and it was the only time she wore boots, let alone shoes at all. She left the house and went straight to the the shop to unlock the door, keeping the key around her neck. She took a cloth and did a quick wipe down of the counter and shelves before going into the kitchen. Lifting the lid, she checked to see if the beans were done, then began making her and her master's breakfast. He walked in a few minutes later, rolling his neck. "I'll need a few things from the stalls today." He said, sitting down. "More wood, and a shipment of steel ingots should be in." Nrim nodded. "I'll get them right after eating." She said softly, and he nodded. They ate in silence, and she finished quickly, and went outside to retrieve the items. Her pale blonde hair, pale green eyes and light brown skin made people turn to stare at her sometimes. But as soon as they saw her ears, they usually went on their way. Though she was originally from Sahirla, the desert land, she had moved to Deaur to find a master to learn Mage Smithing. The art of enchanting things. Her being an Anult, sand elf, helped her greatly with magiks.

She and her master had based themselves in Rubyedge, often called the city of jewels, from the rich mines that flowed through around the area. Three rings were inside the city: The common stalls and much of the food vendors lived in the first ring, and the more clothing shops and richer people were in the second ring. The third was where the Nobles and the Governor, the Praes lived, in his Golden Palace.

He was, however known to be a generous man, sharing wealth with much of the people. Even the poorest there lived with some decency, and his family line ruled the area for several generations. The only city to rival Rubyedge was the capital of the country of Deaur, Atilias. There where the royal family ruled over the land, the King was fair, and has been able to keep peace between the other lands for hundreds of years.

Nrim went along the streets, only passing guards and people setting up their stalls for the day. She stood about 5' 2'', and had long legs so it didn't usually take her very long until she was in the first ring, headed to the Commerce building for the order, inside her shirt a bag of coins for the men there.=

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]This sounds really interesting. I'm up for it if you're still accepting new people.

[/QUOTE]
Sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back