• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings come stay a while☆ // partner search

PaleLight

your local broke college student
d45afe4c4a055997e4f9b570c8f598dd.gif

Hello! To start off, I'd like to thank you for taking interest in my very messy partner search!

Next, I wanna give you the opportunity to know more about me so we can figure out if we're compatible before trying to plot anything out. I'd appreciate it if you read through all of the tabs, I promise they won't be too long!​

• I go by Palelight or Pale for short and I'm 21 years old! I use she/her pronouns and currently live in the east coast side of the United States. I am taking online classes and have a part time job so please understand if I'm late to reply, I will always take care of my mental health, work, and school studies before rping. That being said, I'm ghost friendly. But perhaps if we're a few pages in, say a quick goodbye before dropping it.

Moving on from that, its wildly important for you to be able to talk to me. I really only rp well with partners that will plot and throw out ides with me. I need to be able to go over the plot several times and iron out small details. I've had countless partners that say 'It's all up to you' or 'whatevers fine' and it kills my muse. I love it when we can collaborate and build off of each others ideas so we can both enjoy the plot that we created!

I would consider myself semi-lit to advanced, I typically write three paragraphs per post but just like everyone else, my muse fluctuates so it can be more or less. My longest post had six paragraphs and 1.2k words but it does take me awhile to write larger posts so please keep that in mind. Plot wise, I'll admit I am a hopeless romantic so just about all my plots will involve romance between our characters. I would really prefer to keep it MxF since that is what I am most comfortable and experienced with, but if you really want to, pm me and we might be able to work something out!

Last edited:
Crash Landing on You. Yaaaaasss, I am like all over this right now. Such a great show <3.

Jannah Jannah it’s so cute! i’m actually about to head to sleep so if you have a plot idea or a preferred role, pm me & i’ll get back to you on it! if not i’ll pm you in the morning^^

TinyMochi TinyMochi that sounds great! i remember loving nairobi so much. can you pm with any plots or character ideas you might have in mind? i have to brush up on the show again to refresh my memory on it^^

marek1330 marek1330 sorry but can you elaborate on that? i don’t quite understand what you’re looking for.

Last edited:
TinyMochi TinyMochi that sounds great! i remember loving naomi so much. can you pm with any plots or character ideas you might have in mind? i have to brush up on the show again to refresh my memory on it^^

marek1330 marek1330 sorry but can you elaborate on that? i don’t quite understand what you’re looking for.
well i like to do anime style fight role plays if that is somethings for you

i’m back from my hiatus so bump! i’m looking more for fun little oc stories and less fandom stuff atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back