• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come rest here weary traveler (rp search)

ThePrinceoffire

Thats rough Buddy
Hello everyone, my name is Zuko and I am looking for a rp to keep me busy and help me with my writing skills. I am literate pushing novella but I often take time to write my posts because I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing so you want a quick poster I am not your guy. Sometimes I don't feel like roleplaying and replying right away and I am ghost friendly so if you don't wanna continue then don't. I am looking to do romance and only will do Male X Female and have a few canon ships I wanna do and my head canon ships. I do double if you want but it has to connect with our main characters.

Onto the fun stuff!

Zuko and Katara
Zuko and Mai
Aang and Katara
Sokka and Ty Lee

Attack on Titan
Eren X Mikasa
Armin X Annie
Eren X Sasha
Jean X Mikasa

Game of Thrones
Jon X Daenerys
Khal X Daenerys
OC X Arya (doubling)
OC X Sansa (doubling

Orignal plots

Bonnie and Clyde- We are a couple committing crimes and the police is on our tail. Can be in whatever setting.
You heal my scars- This is set in World war 2 Britain or the United States. The premise is that the leading female character is a medic who operates on injured soldiers and she meets the leading male character. I am open to change to this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back