• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♫ Come one, come all! Fun for all ages at the Cirque de L'ombre! ♫

Mai_Artwork

Tired AF All the Time
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All across Domaeny, there have been reports of exhaustion. Villagers and townsfolk, from the homeless to the upperclass, have been experiencing extreme fatigue, to the point of starvation and death. It seems to always follow not long after the distant sound of an organ playing, music fading away into the night. Nights of laughter and fun were tailed by families waking up sluggish, weak and sullen. Just what could be the cause of this?

The answer would be waiting, within canvas and shadows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in this! My name is Mai, and I'll try to keep it short: This plot is very simple and open, so it's possible to make it what we want it to be! The story follows 2+ characters on a trip to locate a roaming source of anguish that is taking the very life away from towns and villages within the country. Any characters are welcome, so long as their primary goal involves finding this strange phenomenon, which I'm sure you've caught onto by now.

I have two characters ready for this plot: A blacksmith's son who returned to his hometown to find his family wasting away, deciding to track down the anomaly, and a young half-elf looking for a clue to what her true family's existence could be. I can use one or the other, or both if you prefer!

There are a couple of rules, however, so let's get those out of the way:

- I use many explicit themes including violence, gore, dangerous acts, and suggestive themes, so I'd like to keep it 18+.
- I write in 3rd person/past tense, as it's the most common and easiest for me to keep up with.
- Original characters only, please!
- Human/Humanoid characters only. I do not consider animals to be characters, and I consider dragons to be animals.
- Please do not god-mod! If you have a plot you'd like to use, I'm all ears, but otherwise please do not control my characters!
- I write between 3 and 6 paragraphs per reply, depending on context. I'd like the same effort reciprocated!
- If you don't want to continue, I understand, but please let me know!
- If you want to pair any characters up, make sure it's clear whom so that we can work towards a more natural interaction! Forcing them together makes the story feel too stiff, in my opinion.

And that's that! If you're interested, please drop your favorite flower in the DM! I greatly prefer using DMs for 1x1 writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back