• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come One, Come All! Anything Goes! Fandom, Realistic, ANYTHING!

Do you do creepypasta?

Nope sorry! I'm pretty brain dead when it comes to online sub-cultures! >.< I hope you find someone to RP that with you!

Hey! I really want to do a fantasy or comedy rp with you.

I would so be down for that! :D pm me if you can!

I'm very, very interested in a romance/fantasy roleplay with dark themes. I live for it.

Same so PM me and we can world build together! ^.^

Did you put Inuyasha twice because you love it the most?!

That would be a typo! I love Inuyasha, but it isn't my all time favorite since that belongs to another one that most people don't know about! It would be in my top five for sure.

I would be down for the 100
Great! PM me with ideas so I can throw some at you, too!

Hi there! I was wondering if maybe you would be open to doubling canonXoc for Bleach? I would totally love to have an overarching plot and theme and have romance as a side, since you mentioned not wanting it as the main genre either

Hi there! I was wondering if maybe you would be open to doubling canonXoc for Bleach? I would totally love to have an overarching plot and theme and have romance as a side, since you mentioned not wanting it as the main genre either

Please read that I don't do canon characters, sorry! I only do OC's for fandom as I feel wrong to use the name of a character i love and write them in a way that's not like their original selves on accident.

I'd be game for a soul eater or freezing one. Haven't tried those two yet and I enjoy doing things outside of what I have done.
Or maybe world build something dark fantasy modern, medieval, or futuristic. Send me a pm if it peaks your interest

I'd love to do a Fantasy/Dark themed rp with you.. romance of course is included! I hope you're up for it! :csmile:

I'd be game for a soul eater or freezing one. Haven't tried those two yet and I enjoy doing things outside of what I have done.
Or maybe world build something dark fantasy modern, medieval, or futuristic. Send me a pm if it peaks your interest
You're going to have to message me, I don't think you allow for others to message you! I just tried starting a convo with you >.<

I'd love to do a Fantasy/Dark themed rp with you.. romance of course is included! I hope you're up for it! :csmile:
Yeah I would totally be up for it! PM me!

Are you familiar with CW's Shows?
Sorry, not really!!!

Hi, if this is still open I would love to be able to rp with you.. I guess you can say I am an experienced roleplayer and I often write a lot when I do.

I am in a lot of fandoms and willing to do just about anything, as long as I have seen it. I mostly am obsessed with dojng pairings from a few movies at the moment though in all honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back