• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come One, Come All! Anything Goes! Fandom, Realistic, ANYTHING!

DeadIsTheNewAlive

Gayest Artist You Know
Guess Who's Back?

So everyone, I'm back, aka Sin~ I have been gone due to life issues, but now I am finally free for life! Yay! Though, depending on the next two weeks I might be meh since some of my animals are sick and might not make it as we lost one due to the same complications two weeks ago. Other than that, I am getting ready to practice my writing and get things started~

About the Sin

So, my name is Sin and obviously, I am a role play/ writer. I role play to help improve my skills as a writer, as well as study other's writing styles so I can tweak my own style a bit. Styles are ever changing, don't you agree?
Anyways, I had to stop writing, but now I have an ambitious story I want to write. I do not feel confident in my skills as a writer, since writing is indeed a skill you need to practice every day just like with art or playing a musical instrument. You can get knocked down a few levels if you don't practice daily! So in order to do just that, I need practice!
Why am I writing about myself? Because I am an egotistical narcissistic little devil! Nah just kidding! I think it's only polite to introduce yourself properly so people can decide before hand if they would like to RP with you~
I am an experienced role player who can probably get along with any role player. I am able to play diverse characters, as I find it ridiculous for people to not step out of their comfort zones. If you're a real writer, you are everyone. You're male, you're female, you're gay, you're straight, you're blind, you're just everything! The only thing I am not willing to play are pre established characters. In fandom, I prefer OCs, as it feels wrong for me to play characters I can't truly portray to the fullest extent. Other than that I am willing to play any other character!
I can do dark themed mature rps. I am over 18 so yeah? I don't mind cussing or swearing, just don't go over board with it. You can play rude and crude without saying the "f" word twenty times in a sentence. I am flexible and am down for anything my lovelies~

What the Sin Will Corrupt~

Like I said, I am open minded to anything! So if you have any ideas let me know!
  • Fandom
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Thriller
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Modern life
  • Slice of life
  • Modern fantasy
  • Comedy
  • Romance (can't be the main genre)
  • Dystopian Societies
  • Apocalypse
  • Much more~

Fandom: Anime

So, I am an avid anime fan! I am open to watching new anime so if you have any suggestions let me know since I have nothing but time to binge! I have seen many, but this is all I can remember. If you don't see something up there that you like, let me know and I can see if I know it.
  • Claymore (best anime, no fight here.)
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Bleach
  • Soul Eater
  • Freezing
  • Black Lagoon
  • Ga Rei/ Ga Rei Zero
  • Inuyasha
  • Needless
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fate/ stay Night
  • Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Gate (probably one of my tops now)
  • Inuyasha
  • Kenichi: Worlds Greatest
  • Elfen Lied
  • La Grange
  • Hundred
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Yikes I know I am forgetting a lot of anime I love, but I am forgetful!

Fandom: Shows/ Books

So I can't name a lot off the top of my head, since I would rather have people just come to me and give me suggestions and such, but here are some I will do!
  • The 100
  • Supernatural
  • Lucifer
  • House of Night Series
  • The League Series (Kenyon)
  • The Dark Hunter Series (Kenyon)
  • Lords of the Underworld (Showalter)
  • Rain shadow Series (Castle)
  • There are so much more so just let me know what you want to do!

Rules????

I am a pretty chill person and I just love writing in general! I don't have many rules except:
  • NO Mary Sues! Please don't make your characters annoying characters ;-; I don't want to be mean, but I don't want to play out a fantasy with an oc that's supposed to be the personification of you being perfect. I want something challenging and interesting.
  • No drama please! If you have a problem with me, please please please talk it out with me! I take criticism very well and won't just block you! I want to make more friends so let's not fight with each other! Save it for the story!
  • Please write a good sized paragraph! I am an advanced writer, to a degree, but I will role play with anyone as long as you write in complete, full sentences. Maybe add some sentence variation here or there, or whatever suits your personal style.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK!!!!!
  • If you start to use text speak, I will give you three warnings. If it continues, I will respectfully end the role play. I am here to improve my writing, not learn how to communicate to lazy teenagers. Text speak is fine only if your character is sending a text!

Places to Contact Me:

Well, if I can't make it on this site and if you want to RP somewhere else, I have other forms of communication.
  • E-mail: I have a few of those
  • Kik
  • Discord
  • A few other wayyyyysss...

Extra:

Heyo~ It's Sin! Thanks for hanging in there! I am so excited to be back on this site! I can't wait to role play and meet new people! Please drop me a message or comment here if you are interested in starting a story with me~ maybe introduce yourself?
I know this isn't as fancy as most threads, but I did my best, and this by no means reflects my writing capabilities. I am on my phone at the moment, and this took me an hour and a half to make >.< Don't worry! I have a lap top and so I am able to write way faster! I just am lazy and decided to lay down and use my phone to make this little add.
Anyways, thanks for watching and I hope to see you soon!
~Sin

Hey, Sin! I am Drowning/Wilted/Emily. The list of names goes on, please call me whatever you would like. I am a decent writer, (I would like to believe.) I have been writing for 6, almost 7 years. I am female, going by She/her pronouns. 16, almost 17 years old. I hate telling people my age, due to the lack of 'experience' that age may follow. That's a matter of opinion though.
As for what I am interested in, and may have a few ideas for;
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Thriller
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Modern life
  • Slice of life
  • Comedy
  • Romance (can't be the main genre)
  • Dystopian Societies
  • Apocalypse
  • and much like you, I have a longer like list.
Haha- A long list with lots to discuss if you are interested!

Hello Sin! I'm Heaven. I think we'd get along well as RP partners. I'm new to this website, and I'm getting the hang of it - but I don't know if I can receive PMs yet. However I do have a couple plot ideas, you can check them out here. And if you like any, maybe you can respond on the thread itself? :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would be up for FMA:B or Soul Eater. Also have you ever seen the anime Overlord? It's a pretty good watch if you ever get time and they're coming out with a second season. Naruto and Death Note are good watches as well and Blue Exorcist is a fun ride. They weren't listed so I figured I would recommend them.

I would be up for FMA:B or Soul Eater. Also have you ever seen the anime Overlord? It's a pretty good watch if you ever get time and they're coming out with a second season. Naruto and Death Note are good watches as well and Blue Exorcist is a fun ride. They weren't listed so I figured I would recommend them.

I would love to do a SE RP! So send me a message! I've seen Naruto, DN and BE! I have yet to see Overlord, but I'll watch it!

I would be up for supernatural (tv) or the apocalypse which I have a few ideas on

I am actually good on Supernatural right now! Sorry! >.<

Hii I would really like to rp with you! I don't have a specific plot in mind but if you want to try and come up with one please message me (:

Hey! You sound great, I'd love to roleplay with you if you're still interested! Are you open to a Bleach roleplay? I just want to point out I only roleplay over email, so if that's not a hindrance, then I hope we can talk more!

Hello! I would love to roleplay with you. I have been writing for a steadfast five or so years now. I am new to this site (very new as I just created this account today); however, I am not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying since 2014 on other mediums such as Instagram.

If you are still interested, I would love to do any of the following roleplays :)
  • Supernatural
  • Lucifer
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Modern Life
  • Action
  • Modern fantasy
  • Comedy (I am only really good with "dark" humor or situational humor honestly and I apologize for that)
  • Dystopian Societies
I would be down to do any of these! On the off chance, do you do The Walking Dead,The Flash, or perhaps The Elder Scrolls RPs?

Hii I would really like to rp with you! I don't have a specific plot in mind but if you want to try and come up with one please message me (:

Well, message me and let me know what you like!

Hey! You sound great, I'd love to roleplay with you if you're still interested! Are you open to a Bleach roleplay? I just want to point out I only roleplay over email, so if that's not a hindrance, then I hope we can talk more!

A Bleach RP would be lovely! Email is not a problem at all for me, so message me!

I'm interested in the following genres!
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Modern Life
  • Action
  • Modern fantasy
  • Comedy
  • Dystopian Societies
Please PM me if you're interested in having another partner! I can't as yet since I'm new :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back