• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come into my Lair~~ MxM/FxF

How did I do? Are you interested in anything here, even if you don't respond?

• Ehh, you could do better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The coding was nice

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No way! Get on my level!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Welcome to my candy house.

Hansel-y-Gretel-diy-moderna-en-la-lona-pinturas-de-pared-arte-decoraci-n-cuadros-para.jpg_640x640.jpg
Take a seat, and enjoy some sweet treats as we talk.

• So, for starters, I am 18. Yes, that magical, beautiful starting age into adulthood. It's been a pain so far, and it only gets better! XD (*slowly dying inside*) I have a 9 to 5 desk job on the weekdays. In the last week of August (the 28th to be exact), I will be starting college (Yay! XD). I live in the UTC-06:00 time zone. I am a rather chatty individual that loves to make friends with my partner. So I beg, please entertain me. (If you manage to make friends with me, I'm less likely to drop the rp.)

I want you to know ahead of time: while these are the things that I want to do, I will drop you if I lose interest.

I love MxM and FxF roleplays, and that's what these (minus the first one) are. So please, don't ask if we could do a MxF. I will say no.

I am currently co-GM for a group roleplay, in a separate group rp, and have to many rps to count. But I still want more.....

Finally, my brain turns to mush easily, so I apologize if I don't get back to you immediately. Chances are, if you happen to keep my attention, I'll reply as quick as I can though.

If you are interested, send me a pm titled with what you would like to rp. If you can't because you're new, just comment down below, and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Hello Alwaysone,

I live in the State of Vermont which is on the east coast of the United States. Currently I am twenty two years old and use the internet during weird hours of the day.

My favorite food is a freshly baked Vegetable Spring roll served in a Chinese restaurant. My favorite anime is Gravitation (I'm in love with Tatsuha Uesugi as you can probably tell since he's my profile on this site!)

My current favorite TV show is Futurama (well current in that it's still on reruns on Comedy Central) "Bite my shiny metal ass!"

My favorite movie is The Pink Panther Strikes Again.

I only role play m x m and I absolutely adore your post and coding. You're a very talented artist!
I'm quite intrigued by your elf and would very much like to role play as his human lover!
Would you mind explaining the list to me as I don't understand ranks among the elves and humans?

Can we roleplay on this site or in e-mail? I don't know how Discord works, I'm so sorry.

It has been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope we can work something out!
Thank you very much for your time,
Quincy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back