• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Combat Continent Rp

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]Tian say strongly. "Calm!" Let's hope the flower didn't get to his lungs. As he remembers the action of Yuyao. "Come on this isn't this isn't the moment of crying Yu!" he offer a small smile. "Yu is more my fault than yours." he said softly. But instead of crying, he watch over his friend.

[/QUOTE]
Just to let you know. The poison affects the respiratory system and the body, meaning that his lungs stop working. So... when Yuyao did CPR, that was because his lungs stopped working. I believe Zero already gave Sam the antidote, so he's all good right now. Out of danger ^.^

[QUOTE="Yin Yang Warlock]Yes! Yes! Oh no!

[/QUOTE]
I'm interested but I'm completely new to this site. Do you just kind of make up your character in your head? As opposed to making a character sheet...

((Can I join you guys? I already have a good idea what I want to do, thought it would require you to accept it... I would like to make deviant girl, like Yuhao, a "beast" type that can only use external attacks named Shi Huì ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nokomysia said:
((Can I join you guys? I already have a good idea what I want to do, thought it would require you to accept it... I would like to make deviant girl, like Yuhao, a "beast" type that can only use external attacks named Shi Huì ))
Hey, Welcome to RP Nation ^.^ Unfortunately, this RP hasn't been running for a while now. If you want, we could do a 1x1 RP. Or you could contact Edward Valentine since he still seemed interested in this.

@Nokomysia You don't necessarily need to PM anyone. You could tag them like I just did. If you would like to talk to me in PM, I could start up a conversation with you if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back