• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Combat Continent Rp

We will also be having a dice-based system to calculate the probabilities of a rare drop and which rare drop you will be getting

Although this is in DICE is mostly a fandom roleplay. Dice are used in a minimal quantity :)

Inb4 BUMP

An example of one of the most interesting Spirit, is Food Spirit, a Support Tool Spirit than creates food with different effects like healing, flying and cause buffs when you eat them.

Ahaha.. I can't do anything with another life. It confuses me.

Wow, you guys are good at coming up with names... I think there are control, attack, and support types right?

There are basically three types:

Assault

Support

Control

From assault you have: strength/power and speed

From support you can have: buffers, healers, modders (like berserk, rage, frenzy)

And controllers you can have one vs one control or crowd control

I noticed that your guys's characters had the same elemental essence as one of the parents. Is that required?

Yeah, because the spirit is selected by heritage, although is more if you want to tie in your spirit with someone in the manga. Like blue lighting tyrant dragon and you aren't of the clan.

But Sam's father is a food spirit master, And Tian mother is still scholar. the only way she become a spirit master is to be like suiseiseki-desu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back