• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SweetRose SweetRose

Sorry for taking for ages! Work is so busy.

Was thinking about Clockwork through-out the day and decided that yeah - she fits. So you can start posting for her whenever you want! Can't wait to see how she plays into this.

President Nottingham and Rockefeller conduct a debate.
Feng is doing nothing.
(I forgot, is there another candidate?)

Clockwork and Steel Bolt both set loose woot. Im probably going to save clockwork for an opportunity like Adane is waiting for the ball but i might just bring Kris out and see if anyone wants to try to go after her bounty. Also last time i looked at this chat it had six pages lol

Clockwork and Steel Bolt both set loose woot. Im probably going to save clockwork for an opportunity like Adane is waiting for the ball but i might just bring Kris out and see if anyone wants to try to go after her bounty. Also last time i looked at this chat it had six pages lol
Presidential Candidates were having a debate. These things go on for a long time you know.

TheFool TheFool Hmm...I have a question:

Is it possible to have a character whose sole purpose is to amp everything around her ? I've liked characters similar to this. I'm not sure what rank to give her though... So... I'm unsure at highest.

If this question is answered I'll start working on a character ASAP.

Is it possible to have a character whose sole purpose is to amp everything around her ? I've liked characters similar to this. I'm not sure what rank to give her though... So... I'm unsure at highest.

You mean like make everything louder or more intense or?

If you are talking powers that could be incredibly messy considering but also super interesting

TheFool TheFool i see... That's understandable. Though I was more planning on amping supernatural powers rather than taking them away ?

TheFool TheFool No Problem. Oh.... That's nice to hear. I usually like utilizing amping based powers before anything. Now that I believe I have your approval (?)... I'll get started on the character profile.

Or or,

Amnesiac villain
That's-

Okay scratch hero and villain Ima make an amnesiac whose goal may or may not align with the majority approved ethical conducts and moral values so his existence virtually lies upon the grey line that define good and evil and his relative position toward any side on the line is debatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back