• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ✭ Columbia | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
also just realized my code is not mobile friendly! apologies and i will include the post w/o code at the bottom for ppl ^_^

rip rex feel free to take hostage if you are feeling overhwelmed with these HERO bitches (as a fellow hero) ChazGhost ChazGhost

Well it more like he see two demons charging at him, so he may ask scarfy to help fight them. I assume hero would agree that seem more of a threat.

I wait until he posts before I'll Rex do something about the ghosts (which may be making thing worst by blasting which would heat them up more)

Oh I didn't check the OCC, well I think my post still stands, at this point Faraday doesn't have a clue what's going on xD

BELIAL. BELIAL. I like Miranda. Her exchange with Victor is amusing especially considering most people only hear her part of the conversation lel

Optimus Princeps Optimus Princeps Love your post on Rockafeller! It's a very satisfying read from start to finish and portrays his scheming political side nicely

Last edited:
Rockefeller's definitely in contention for most interesting character so far. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Okay firstly, sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I got caught up in stuff but i've posted again now.

I've got to agree with the others Optimus Princeps Optimus Princeps , I loved that post showing Rockafeller's scheme and how he thinks.

Rockefeller's definitely in contention for most interesting character so far. Can't wait to see what he does next.
the only person who could beat rockefeller
PZPH.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back