• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πšŒπš˜πš•πš˜πšžπš›πšŽπš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšœ β€” 1x1 search [closed]

Uxie

ଘ(ΰ©­ΛŠκ’³Λ‹)ΰ©­* ΰ©ˆβ€§β‚Šβ€Λ–Β°

✦

✦

₍^. Μ«.^β‚ŽΰΈ…
heyyy it's

uxie!!!

nice to meet you! click the buttons below to get started β™‘

me!

you!

ideas!

• -`β™‘Β΄-

hi! thanks for checking this out! (*οΎ‰Ο‰οΎ‰)
    finally biting the bullet to make a search thread so i can seek out new partners for my current cravings (β™‘ΛŠΝˆ κ’³ Λ‹Νˆ) call me
    uxie
    ; i'm
    21+
    and i go by
    she/her/they
    pronouns!

i've been writing for about ten-odd years (and on rpn for EIGHT. that's crazy!) and i consider myself a
    semi-advanced
    writer. i tend to churn out posts of about
    300-500 words
    on average, but i've found a soft spot for posts as short as 100-200 words as of late! albeit, only with writers i can trust to give me enough to work with in a shorter number of words (Β― . Β―Ω₯) you can check below for a few samples of my writing!

i am only looking to write
    femme
    roles. i love girls, and writing men just doesn't hit the same for me! i'm open to
    fxf, mxf, or fxnb
    pairings atm, with no particular preference so long as the plot is good ⸜( *ΛŠα΅•Λ‹* )⸝ i tend to like finding
    realistic/illustrated faceclaims
    myself, but it's fine if you prefer descriptions!

plots-wise, i've written
    romance
    the most, but it's definitely not a requirement! i'm open to platonic pairings as well or more flexible, see-where-it-goes kinda things. definitely a lover of slowburn, but also lowkey wishing for some of those immediate-chemistry vibes. i just like writing the in-love bits too..... β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )

if it wasn't clear enough, i'm a coder, and i love coding a lot! it's a big part of my roleplaying experience; if you are completely against reading overly-engineered posts,
    you can click away now (γƒŽΠ΄`)
    but if you're into aesthetics too and do design or whatnot, i'd be totally happy to make us stuff for the rp if it's something you're into! i love dressing up my threads.

on the note of format, i write
    on-site
    with
    discord ooc
    . discord is just so much easier to access, and i'd love to be able to make friends with my partners!! i prefer writing outside of pms on rpn, but if you're more comfortable in pms that's perfectly cool with me as well β™‘

✦
    samples

✦

1x1 β˜… ~300 words

group β˜… ~650 words

1x1 β˜… ~500 words

re:

a little bit about me!

closed!

coded by uxie

c:
art

calico

dpr ian

Last edited:
closing this for now as i've over-filled my slots and real-life issues have caught up to me today (οΎ‰_οΌ›)
thank you so much to all who reached out and/or glanced by β™‘ i hope you all have a lovely day

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back