• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Colosseum Tour | open

junegloom

you’ve got me by the skin and bones

Die

home

For

about

THe

roles

Hype

extra

• Colosseum Tour

Die

home

♡coded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglow♡

Congratulations!

You have been selected for the opportunity of a lifetime! Caspian Records wants you to be one of two bands on their Colosseum Tour. The Colosseum Tour takes “Battle of the Bands” to a whole new level. Instead of one show, two bands compete for the crowd’s favor on a nationwide tour. The winning band will receive a 5 album record deal with Caspian Records, their own headlining tour, and $100,000. Though they may not walk away with a record deal, they will be walking away with $50,000, not to mention the notoriety of being part of the Colosseum tour. Pack your bags, tune your guitars, and get ready to play your heart out!

-Petra Blake
CEO, Caspian Records

Heyo!!

So the concept of this roleplay is two small bands have won spots on a battle of the bands style tour. They go across the country where the crowds at each of their shows vote for which band they like the most. This tour is well known and has led to the success of several famous bands (some of which didn’t even win). This is a yearly tour that is looked forward to by tons of people. This RP will focus on the two bands who were selected and how they will interact knowing they are both up to win an opportunity of a lifetime.

Roles:

Band A

Lead Vocals (Taken)
Guitar (Taken)
Bass
Drums

Band B

Lead Vocals
Guitar
Bass
Drums

Rules:

-Only one band character per player, though I may open it up if needed
-Each player can have two characters
-This is not first come, first served. Players will have to apply and I will be choosing characters that best suit the RP
-Real person face claims only please
-All RPN rules apply
-Romance is always fun, but never required
-Discord will be used for OOC chatting and plotting
-Please be able to write about 300 words per post and post about once a week
-If anything IRL comes up, just let me know! RL always comes first
-If you are having issues with another player, please let me know.

Last edited:
apologies! i totally forgot to add an uncoded version for my mobile pals. also the application thread should be up later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back