• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern College in South Korea

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal this is going extremely well but I'm starting to feel like a ring leader of a gang or something I feel like laughing xD
Woah you're a gang leader now

Woah

Also I'm going to try to get my reply out today xxxx

FairlyLocal said:
Also I'm going to try to get my reply out today xxxx
Well that never happened xD

Anyways I'm going out tomorrow. TOMORROW if anything good happens while im gone i'm kicking your butt xD

I dunno how long we'll be out for we have 6 places we have to go.

RegalWindstar said:
Well that never happened xD
Anyways I'm going out tomorrow. TOMORROW if anything good happens while im gone i'm kicking your butt xD

I dunno how long we'll be out for we have 6 places we have to go.
Sorry sorry

I have 0 motivation

OOKOKOKOKOKIK

FairlyLocal said:
Sorry sorry
I have 0 motivation

OOKOKOKOKOKIK
*pokes pokes pokes* I'll poke you until you do it.

My family was talking I might be going out the day after tomorrow too..fml

My pet peeve is going out multiple days in a ROW.

I like my relax days inbetween man!

RegalWindstar said:
*pokes pokes pokes* I'll poke you until you do it.
My family was talking I might be going out the day after tomorrow too..fml

My pet peeve is going out multiple days in a ROW.

I like my relax days inbetween man!
I'm working on it!!!

That sucks... I hate going out when I don't want to~

@FairlyLocal So I won't be able to rp probably tomorrow and the day after. I don't do anything on the days I go out because I'm too ticked off from being around humans for 4+ hours and tired AF on those days. Help..get me out of this T_T

FairlyLocal said:
I'm working on it!!!
That sucks... I hate going out when I don't want to~
I hate going out unless for groceries because I get drained being around people I can't stand it.

During the summer though

Every month = going out 3 - 6 days through the month usually like 2 - 3 in a row at a time.

Walking really long distances and spending 4 - 8 hours out every day we go out constantly around other humans in crowded places.

Every day we don't go out that its nice out = Me running around doing errands for my family. (usually running drinks up an down most common)

all this while dieing from the heat even with air conditioners bc of the times I step outside.

Like my reasons for hating summer

1. Heat
  2. Going out for long long periods of time many days in a row every single month
  3. Doing chores / helping out in the unbearable heat
  4. Stomach aches (I get them often in the summer)
  5. Less energy
  6. Bugs

Summer is HELL for me.

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal So I won't be able to rp probably tomorrow and the day after. I don't do anything on the days I go out because I'm too ticked off from being around humans for 4+ hours and tired AF on those days. Help..get me out of this T_T
I can't I'm sorry T^T

I'm making Min-Woo bet he can get to class faster than Seon-Ok

Hehe there will be a race

RegalWindstar said:
I hate going out unless for groceries because I get drained being around people I can't stand it.
During the summer though

Every month = going out 3 - 6 days through the month usually like 2 - 3 in a row at a time.

Walking really long distances and spending 4 - 8 hours out every day we go out constantly around other humans in crowded places.

Every day we don't go out that its nice out = Me running around doing errands for my family. (usually running drinks up an down most common)

all this while dieing from the heat even with air conditioners bc of the times I step outside.

Like my reasons for hating summer

1. Heat
  2. Going out for long long periods of time many days in a row every single month
  3. Doing chores / helping out in the unbearable heat
  4. Stomach aches (I get them often in the summer)
  5. Less energy
  6. Bugs

Summer is HELL for me.
I end up doing nothing in summer... Except either go home or go to parties

Six flags was the first time I haven't either stayed home or gone to a party

Uhg

I hate parties... And most of them are all FAMILY PARTIES

FairlyLocal said:
Please tell~
So reason I thought I should go over it with you is because

1. You're the GM
  2. Min-woo was in her past so we could work together to flesh my ideas out
  3. you could give me constructive criticism

Now my Idea was:

Seon-Ok's mother and father died with her little sister in a car accident when she was 16

Her only living relative is her brother who is in america as a doctor stuck there because of money problems and he lost his passport.

He doesn't know of Seon-Ok's issues or that his parents or their little sister died.

Min-Woo and Myung-soo were there for her when most her family died

They would always come to her when she called for them and even stayed at her house multiple times so it wouldn't feel so empty to her

She used to go drinking with Myung-soo a lot during that because he knew the pain of losing a parent as his own father disowned him when he decided to make a band and his mother died when she left the house in a rage one time after a fight with him. She died in a hit and run.

Which is why Myung-soo and Seon-Ok connected and fell for eachother because they shared that pain maybe?

@FairlyLocal I realised I'm evil

all my characters have dead or control freak parents.... in all rps. Wtf is wrong with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
RegalWindstar said:
So reason I thought I should go over it with you is because
  1. You're the GM
  2. Min-woo was in her past so we could work together to flesh my ideas out
  3. you could give me constructive criticism

Now my Idea was:

Seon-Ok's mother and father died with her little sister in a car accident when she was 16

Her only living relative is her brother who is in america as a doctor stuck there because of money problems and he lost his passport.

He doesn't know of Seon-Ok's issues or that his parents or their little sister died.

Min-Woo and Myung-soo were there for her when most her family died

They would always come to her when she called for them and even stayed at her house multiple times so it wouldn't feel so empty to her

She used to go drinking with Myung-soo a lot during that because he knew the pain of losing a parent as his own father disowned him when he decided to make a band and his mother died when she left the house in a rage one time after a fight with him. She died in a hit and run.

Which is why Myung-soo and Seon-Ok connected and fell for eachother because they shared that pain maybe?
Dude that is sad afffff

FairlyLocal said:
Why can't you have the moms be the bad guys?
I dunno why. I just automatically always make the fathers the bad ones with sad char pasts.

Maybe its bc my mom raised me alone I automatically do that crap.

Might explain why the mothers haven't ever been bad guys (unless they were rich parents of 2nd female leads when I do romance rps)

RegalWindstar said:
I dunno why. I just automatically always make the fathers the bad ones with sad char pasts.
Maybe its bc my mom raised me alone I automatically do that crap.

Might explain why the mothers haven't ever been bad guys (unless they were rich parents of 2nd female leads when I do romance rps)
Ahhhh

Try making the moms the bad ones once and a while~

FairlyLocal said:
Ahhhh
Try making the moms the bad ones once and a while~
ah wait I remember making a mom bad ONCE. and that was with Arada of my dove RP.

But the father was kind of..completely...dead from protecting the whole world....

RegalWindstar said:
Its meant to be~ so what do you think of it though? is it good?
Yes it's goooddddddd xxx

RegalWindstar said:
ah wait I remember making a mom bad ONCE. and that was with Arada of my dove RP.
But the father was kind of..completely...dead from protecting the whole world....
Wow

You are crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back