• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern College in South Korea

FairlyLocal said:
Good good
Sure
God my real title is too long

TheInsanelyCreativelyEvilAsianBoyCrazyCanadianHopelessRomanticObsessiveRpFairy

Last edited by a moderator:
@FairlyLocal I was thinking of Min-woo winning the race. I was thinking he'd get any wish he wanted seon-ok could give if he won. have it that most their races were the loser grants the winners wish? Just an idea what would you think of that?

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal I was thinking of Min-woo winning the race. I was thinking he'd get any wish he wanted seon-ok could give if he won. have it that most their races were the loser grants the winners wish? Just an idea what would you think of that?
Ooooo yessssss

FairlyLocal said:
Ooooo yessssss
Okay post is up. I'm so curious what Min-woo will wish for xD will he take the opportunity? (if he wishes to kiss her imma die of laughter though with how you have him I doubt hes bold enough to xD )

FairlyLocal said:
Ooooo yessssss
An Idea. you could have him decide to save the wish and you could use it later like Min-woo fights with Seon-ok bc shes gonna go see Myung-soo or something at some point. Just a suggestion. Its up to you if you wanna have it saved for some drama later or not xD

RegalWindstar said:
Okay post is up. I'm so curious what Min-woo will wish for xD will he take the opportunity? (if he wishes to kiss her imma die of laughter though with how you have him I doubt hes bold enough to xD )
Idk what he's gonna do

(Literally Oml~ he probably wouldn't ask that because of how he is lmao)

RegalWindstar said:
An Idea. you could have him decide to save the wish and you could use it later like Min-woo fights with Seon-ok bc shes gonna go see Myung-soo or something at some point. Just a suggestion. Its up to you if you wanna have it saved for some drama later or not xD
Ooooo maybe

FairlyLocal said:
he probably wouldn't ask that because of how he is lmao)
Myung-soo on the other hand WOULD ask that xD actually he'd probably not even ask and just kiss her.

ah such a contrast between the guys

Min-woo is so adorkable <3

RegalWindstar said:
Myung-soo on the other hand WOULD ask that xD actually he'd probably not even ask and just kiss her.
ah such a contrast between the guys

Min-woo is so adorkable <3
Myung-soo you prick

Min-woo is very sweet and adorable lmao

FairlyLocal said:
Ooooo maybe
My character is so gonna be torn between the guys and making stupid mistakes a lot for drama sake btw.

I dunno if you're gonna be able to keep your character the soft cutie who is patient with her. xD

I think I might make him snap with how Seon-ok is prob gonna be in the future good luck dealing with her being bad enough to do that kind of thing xD

Oh god if the soft cutie went from patient and staying at her side to a bit more forceful to protect her I don't think I'd live...

My brain is just circling with possibilities as to how our characters will play out in the future thinking of how you might make your char react bc of how my chars are gonna act. you're gonna go insane xD

FairlyLocal said:
Min-woo is very sweet and adorable lmao
I don't trust him to stay that way with all the kdramas I've watched crap is gonna go down.

I predict hes not gonna stay such a huge sweet heart, I don't think he'll be able to take Myung-soo's crap and how Seon-ok will eventually act xD

hes gonna snap I swear xD I'm laughing thinking about it

RegalWindstar said:
My character is so gonna be torn between the guys and making stupid mistakes a lot for drama sake btw.
I dunno if you're gonna be able to keep your character the soft cutie who is patient with her. xD

I think I might make him snap with how Seon-ok is prob gonna be in the future good luck dealing with her being bad enough to do that kind of thing xD

Oh god if the soft cutie went from patient and staying at her side to a bit more forceful to protect her I don't think I'd live...

My brain is just circling with possibilities as to how our characters will play out in the future thinking of how you might make your char react bc of how my chars are gonna act. you're gonna go insane xD
Oml... How do you come up with this stuff?

My little Min-Woo will probably snap though...

RegalWindstar said:
I don't trust him to stay that way with all the kdramas I've watched crap is gonna go down.
I predict hes not gonna stay such a huge sweet heart, I don't think he'll be able to take Myung-soo's crap and how Seon-ok will eventually act xD

hes gonna snap I swear xD I'm laughing thinking about it
Oh god

He's gonna kill Myung-soo and probably just idk

He'll probably be like, "Seon-Ok, why are you being so stupid and going near that asshole, Myung-soo?"

Last edited by a moderator:
FairlyLocal said:
Oml... How do you come up with this stuff?
I naturally have a knack for romance and drama and heartbreak.

And Dramas help give me inspiration and i'm a drama addict so...yup xD

FairlyLocal said:
He'll probably be like, "Seon-Ok, why are you being so stupid and going near that asshole, Myung-soo?"
Thats kind of what I expect to happen xD

*points to how guys act in kdramas*

Min-woo has the 2nd lead type personality (its rare 2nd leads ever get the girl in the end)

Myung-soo has a more 1rst lead type personality (its rare they don't get the girl in the end)

I'm leaning to Min-woo though so far xD

RegalWindstar said:
Thats kind of what I expect to happen xD
*points to how guys act in kdramas*

Min-woo has the 2nd lead type personality (its rare 2nd leads ever get the girl in the end)

Myung-soo has a more 1rst lead type personality (its rare they don't get the girl in the end)

I'm leaning to Min-woo though so far xD
Min-woo better win or I swear to god I will kill Myung-soo with my bare hands

I will make another character that will kill Myung-soo (jk... Sorta)

LitatheShyGhostie said:
So vacation is extended while I get ready for back to school (shopping,classes ect. Senior Year is serious) I'll be back August 13. Sorry . -.
It's ok xxxxx

@FairlyLocal Fairly I need kpop medicine. I just got back from being out we pushed ourselves and were out like 4 hours but if we went at a normal pace it prob would of been 7 or 8 hours. I am in so much pain T_T halp *clings to you*

RegalWindstar said:
@FairlyLocal Fairly I need kpop medicine. I just got back from being out we pushed ourselves and were out like 4 hours but if we went at a normal pace it prob would of been 7 or 8 hours. I am in so much pain T_T halp *clings to you*
*hugs* cry nuuuuuuu

FairlyLocal said:
*hugs* cry nuuuuuuu
I have to go out AGAIN tomorrow for the I don't know how many days we've gone out.. within the last 7 days. Barely have had any time to myself between all the times going out and the people I've been helping like always. I'm in pain, I'm a mess of emotions lately. I think I'm losing my mind by now.

RegalWindstar said:
I have to go out AGAIN tomorrow for the I don't know how many days we've gone out.. within the last 7 days. Barely have had any time to myself between all the times going out and the people I've been helping like always. I'm in pain, I'm a mess of emotions lately. I think I'm losing my mind by now.
That really sucks ><

Try to stay sane pleaseeee

FairlyLocal said:
That really sucks ><
Try to stay sane pleaseeee
*steps over a pile of bodies* uh..what? Um... Too late? ahaha...

Seriously I just want huggles, coffee, and hot asian guys.

RegalWindstar said:
*steps over a pile of bodies* uh..what? Um... Too late? ahaha...
Seriously I just want huggles, coffee, and hot asian guys.
You're long gone

Don't we all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back