• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings // COLD WATER. crow's 1x1.

alchemic

oblivion

• fdc9d4ba84366aacdefd17dbb41b6392.gif

DANCE, CREATURES OF THE NIGHT.
    crow's 1x1 search thread ;

Last edited:
Hey there, I’ve been dying to do a six of crows roleplay since I’ve recently finished the Grishaverse.
however, I am 14 years-old and I know being a minor is a dealbreaker for most adult roleplayers so before I get ahead of myself I want to ask if you feel comfortable with that :)

Hey there, I’ve been dying to do a six of crows roleplay since I’ve recently finished the Grishaverse.
however, I am 14 years-old and I know being a minor is a dealbreaker for most adult roleplayers so before I get ahead of myself I want to ask if you feel comfortable with that :)

heya. yeah, that age difference is too much for me to be comfortable, but best of luck on your search. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back