• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cold War: 1945 (REBOOT)

When's the next turn coming up? A week or two from now or earlier?
It should be earlier, hopefully 1-3 days it's just been painfully slow work. Next time I am just going to write in results before the end of turns and have them saved in the private workshop to then be released hopefully on schedule for next time. Because I myself am irked at how slow I have been not only for your guy's sakes but for my own too.

It should be earlier, hopefully 1-3 days it's just been painfully slow work. Next time I am just going to write in results before the end of turns and have them saved in the private workshop to then be released hopefully on schedule for next time. Because I myself am irked at how slow I have been not only for your guy's sakes but for my own too.
Yo, its fine fam, we get you, take ya time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back