• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cold War: 1945 (REBOOT)

yeah okay but India would be better
I mean you could eventually become India, (and since the USA didn't do the Marshall Plan you actually may actually be able to break free a bit sooner) but right now you would have to play as the Raj and start events that could cause India to break free, whether it be through Gandhi or any other plausible force to break free.

I mean you could eventually become India, (and since the USA didn't do the Marshall Plan you actually may actually be able to break free a bit sooner) but right now you would have to play as the Raj and start events that could cause India to break free, whether it be through Gandhi or any other plausible force to break free.
Yeah I could do that

When the Marshell Plan isnt going into affect, but the commiterm has expressed an active goal of improving its side of europe
Paat, thought you were against meee.
But also, about those American soviet relations...?

When the Marshell Plan isnt going into affect, but the commiterm has expressed an active goal of improving its side of europe
Paat, thought you were against meee.
But also, about those American soviet relations...?
I don't care about Europe's condition or the side it's going to swing to. Because both are of no concern to me.

As long as you keep in line there's nothing to worry about. Maybe we could even begin a trading relationship.

I don't care about Europe's condition or the side it's going to swing to. Because both are of no concern to me.

As long as you keep in line there's nothing to worry about. Maybe we could even begin a trading relationship.
"Keep in line" lol, I dont plan on attacking you, if Russia and America have had one thing in common, both ate virtually incapable of being taken over. Im open to whatever you're open to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back