• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cog's Partner Search {Always Open}

CogworkWriter

Living Doll
Howdy there! Cog here with a partner search!
~Things to note~
I prefer at least two paragraphs or more to respond to, though I am understanding when things run a little shorter.
I can do PMs, Thread and Discord.
I am fine with all gender pairings.
I would prefer my partner be over 18, that is just a personal preference due to my age.
I can generally respond multiple times a day, most days, though I will have slower days, but I will always keep you informed!

Alrighty, on to the fun stuff!

~Fandoms~
>Video Games<
Overwatch
Monster Hunter
Fallout
Metro 2033
Left 4 Dead
Stardew Valley
Borderlands

>Animes/Mangas<
Sword Art Online
Tokyo Ghoul
Gangsta
Attack On Titan
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Howl's Moving Castle
Steven Universe
Diabolik Lovers

>General Themes<
Gangsters/Mob
Zombie Apocalypse
Romance
Angst
Pirates
Demons/Angels
Vampires

I am fine with OC's or Canon characters, I have lots of ideas and love to plot so don't be shy and hit me up!
Also will be editing and adding original plots later.

Hello, I would just like to ask, are you at all familiar with David Banner in the Incredible Hulk Series? If so, is that something you might potentially be interested in? ^^;

(FYI, my idea has something to do with werewolves.)

Hello, I would just like to ask, are you at all familiar with David Banner in the Incredible Hulk Series? If so, is that something you might potentially be interested in? ^^;

(FYI, my idea has something to do with werewolves.)

I am familiar with David Banner in the IHS, and sure that sounds good. I am intrigued.

Hello love! If you’re still looking for people don’t hesitate to message me!

Hey there! I'd be up for things like Angst, Romance, Gangster/mob and I follow Howl's moving castle and Ouran HS!

Would you like a zombie apocalypse RP? Or possibly a vampire RP? It'd include romance of either MxF or FxF pairings if you are alright with that. We can double if needed. Let me know if you are interested. I have some plots that we could work off or create our own. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back