Coders Code

Speaking of ewolf.... when I made them a code, (s)he didn't even say thanks. In fact, they told me that I made some mistakes. I was like.... angry twitch. 

Also, I missed out on all the fun. What happens when you spend the entire day watching movies. 

Yeah I saw that.  What mistakes?  That you didn't do tabs or something?  lol

Speaking of ewolf.... when I made them a code, (s)he didn't even say thanks. In fact, they told me that I made some mistakes. I was like.... angry twitch. 

Also, I missed out on all the fun. What happens when you spend the entire day watching movies. 

Ahhh yah I saw that when I was stalking ewolf

She didn't really do anything wrong w/ the code... At least from what I saw

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, I stated before that I wasn't that advanced so I think they had the decency not to ask for tabs. Not sure what I did wrong, but I kinda do? They asked for a papery design if that makes sense and I said I'd try but gave them a different code based off of what they asked to hold them off because I was busy and they replied with "you made some mistakes but I'll fix it." 

She didn't really do anything wrong... At least from what I saw

Yeah, that's what I was trying to figure out.  It's why I don't do requests honestly... 

She didn't really do anything wrong... At least from what I saw

Hiiii, Pyo. It's been a long time since we've talked. ^w^

Honestly I could care less if the code I gave them had mistakes or not. It was free so you can suck it up and deal with it or you can not use it. :>

@Fyuri i feexed the dimensions you're welcome

yeah i'm honestly not even sure i wanna do their request at this point??? but i also don't wanna look bad for not so??? bleh. people like that make me kind of wish i hadn't opened a shop, but almost everyone has been super kind so it's been okay <33

Nah, I stated before that I wasn't that advanced so I think they had the decency not to ask for tabs. Not sure what I did wrong, but I kinda do? They asked for a papery design if that makes sense and I said I'd try but gave them a different code based off of what they asked to hold them off because I was busy and they replied with "you made some mistakes but I'll fix it." 

Lol, yeah their reaction to when @Nano posted the tabs tutorial was "about freakin time."  Like, seriously?  You harass nearly every coder you can find about tabs.  We tell you no, no tabs because we all know that it a shitstorm waiting to happen unless people know what they are doing.  Then when Nano creates the tutorial, that is how they reacted?!

>_>  You missed the post, but they even tried to join the HP.  They are banned from here.

@Fyuri i feexed the dimensions you're welcome

yeah i'm honestly not even sure i wanna do their request at this point??? but i also don't wanna look bad for not so??? bleh. people like that make me kind of wish i hadn't opened a shop, but almost everyone has been super kind so it's been okay <33

Well, just always put them at the bottom of your to-do list... if they ask where their request is?  Lol.  I highly doubt they even remember.  They went to Ictor's HTML thread and was all like "I used fyuri's code for a cs."  Ictora = "Then tell her that?" -goes to my page "Hey, I used your code, wanna see it?"

Like... I... give .. a crap....

Anywho.  I'm done with my rant.  T_T  Not very moderatorly of me going on a tangent about a person.  So I'm just gonna toss that into a deep dark cave.

Hiiii, Pyo. It's been a long time since we've talked. ^w^

Hellooooo~ ^^ 

Lol, yeah their reaction to when @Nano posted the tabs tutorial was "about freakin time."  Like, seriously?  You harass nearly every coder you can find about tabs.  We tell you no, no tabs because we all know that it a shitstorm waiting to happen unless people know what they are doing.  Then when Nano creates the tutorial, that is how they reacted?!

>_>  You missed the post, but they even tried to join the HP.  They are banned from here.

What's funny though, is that I googled "css tabs" or something like that a while back, and there're a billion sites that'll state how to do it... Some of them also just shove in the code needed to do the basic ones >w>

Well, just always put them at the bottom of your to-do list... if they ask where their request is?  Lol.  I highly doubt they even remember.  They went to Ictor's HTML thread and was all like "I used fyuri's code for a cs."  Ictora = "Then tell her that?" -goes to my page "Hey, I used your code, wanna see it?"

Like... I... give .. a crap....

i could do that tbh....

i'm still irked about the whole "lol, google it" thing about tabs??? like??? you??? google???? it????? *scree*

Anywho.  I'm done with my rant.  T_T  Not very moderatorly of me going on a tangent about a person.  So I'm just gonna toss that into a deep dark cave.

it's okay, we won't tell on you. safe space.

I went through and read all of the posts so I think I'm caught up. /why is my phone trying to put "caught" in all caps??/ 

They were pretty nice to me at one point, though. They said something about "there's some nice stuff on here" or something similar and I was like thanks pal but I'm still skeptical so idk.

Alsoooo. Can someone pls link me to the tab tutorial? o.o;;

i'm still irked about the whole "lol, google it" thing about tabs??? like??? you??? google???? it????? *scree*

Yeah, right after they asked you, they came to me... I showed them a HP of mine that does have tabs and that was the end of it.

it's okay, we won't tell on you. safe space.

Musician is here, she'd see my rant, lol.

Yeah, right after they asked you, they came to me... I showed them a HP of mine that does have tabs and that was the end of it.

Musician is here, she'd see my rant, lol.

Wait wait waiiiiit

I need to fix something. Apparently, RPN is even more stupidly control freaky about tabs that I thought and you have to put "!important" for the font-size too. TAT

Edit: Okie...it's fixed

Wait wait waiiiiit

I need to fix something. Apparently, RPN is even more stupidly control freaky about tabs that I thought and you have to put "!important" for the font-size too. TAT

Edit: Okie...it's fixed

It's not as control freak as dA... you have to hijack their stylesheet and them make everything !important pretty much. 

And no one answered me, do we all use chrome or something?  LoL.

Anywho, I'm off for the night. le tired :3  Happy coding.

It's not as control freak as dA... you have to hijack their stylesheet and them make everything !important pretty much. 

And no one answered me, do we all use chrome or something?  LoL.

Anywho, I'm off for the night. le tired :3  Happy coding.

i use chrome, i am no help my friend.

sleep well~ <33

Finally (kind of) finished the info post, although it's nearly 2AM. Q - Q

Am I allowed to sit at the lunch table with the cool kids now?

@Nano Very pretty... and it makes me want to try tabs... >_>

@Nano Very pretty... and it makes me want to try tabs... >_>

Tyty. I just really wanted to use the word "Home" in a format for once...

Also, I highly suggest tabs. x3

It's nothing too difficult as long as you have a fair understanding of html/css, which you definitely do, and it gives you more space to organze infromation for CSs or RPs that are more information heavy than normal (nothing wrong with scrollybars, but they can get a bit clunky at times).

it's so cute ;u;

i'm afraid i don't have that power.

We can both eat moldy cake in a corner then...

Also, I highly suggest tabs. x3

It's nothing too difficult as long as you have a fair understanding of html/css, which you definitely do, and it gives you more space to organze infromation for CSs or RPs that are more information heavy than normal (nothing wrong with scrollybars, but they can get a bit clunky at times).

I think I just think I can't do anything by basic tabs. :\ Like I see fancy things people do with tabs and then there is me with a basic bitch version. -sulks-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back