Coders Code

Hmm, think I am going to just do what I can with my skill level.  You crazy impressive coders are way beyond my level, lol.

I've tried tabs about 9039423903095 times and fail every single time soooo...

I feel you.

I can do basic bitch tabs with some flourish.  Trying to get fancy with it just breaks everything.  lol

I KNOW I SAW!  Go Pyo-chan!

In regards to coddling ewolf:

giphy.gif

Ugh, I hate having to figure out what I broke... stupid img height.

Now these damn hovers, lol. -starts searching for a sledgehammer-

Ha, found a cheap cheat GYAHAHAHAH -hackcoughdies-

@Pyosimros

Pyo 1: ewolf 0

*clep clep clep*

You can have my tea and moldy cake

he sent the message to me on discord to tell him if it was too mean and i'm a proud mom rn

I KNOW I SAW!  Go Pyo-chan!

In regards to coddling ewolf:

giphy.gif

Ahhhh I'm usually too nice to do what I did but I had a really bad stomach ache and I wasn't having any of that yesterday XD

It's just one stupidly tall img that is breaking out of it's max height! >_>

Rip I would say I could help...

But I prob don't know the solution

I'm still working on getting my thing set up. I just have no inspiration for the GFX XD

Rip I would say I could help...

But I prob don't know the solution

I'm still working on getting my thing set up. I just have no inspiration for the GFX XD

Well, my current issue is my transform scale hover.  Did a cheat that works... half-way...

When your computer crashes for no apparent reason when you haven't saved your work *dries up and crumbles to dust*

I don't have any places for resources though ;-;

I literally just use google 80% of the time to look for things I might use in banners/gfx. >w>

When your computer crashes for no apparent reason when you haven't saved your work *dries up and crumbles to dust*

I literally just use google 80% of the time to look for things I might use in banners/gfx. >w>

this happened to me two days ago. it just randomly restarted while i was coding. and i teared up a lil

I just got an idea!  It may or may not work and it may or may not be ugly.

So, if there was a way to add a hover effect to scrollbars, that could allow them to become hidden/visible as needed.  I JUST CHECK CODEPEN, GUYS THIS IS A THING AND IT IS PURE CSS.

I have a mac so the scrollbars are always hidden for me

Which is probably why all my early stuff looked really bad on other screens >w>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back