Coders Code

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Thou shalt not steal thy coder brethren codes.

It was where I thought the one rule should go, lol.

Lol, it can be anything~  Y'all can also create your own threads there in the discussion area as well, doesn't have to be this one thread. :3

Etiquette? I already have plenty. >w>b

*shoves chopsticks up someone's nose*

Ahem...

I have no clue what color theme I should choose for my thread. RIP

Also @Nano Sorry about ewolf.  I'm sure they've probably tried to stalk us here already, hahah.

For the tea one?  How about a palette challenge?

http://www.color-hex.com/color-palette/29079

I meant the first intro post, but I guess I can go with a tea theme for that too? xD

Edit: @Fyuri (does this add an extra notif so that I can edit in peace? LOL)

Meh, it's alright. I was just going to ignore it, since I'd probably end up getting reported for flaming if I replied (I'm v immature at times). Ty for the help though. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant the first intro post, but I guess I can go with a tea theme for that too? xD

Do whatever it is you desire!  You're free here! 
fa2349f30bbf9d259dc313d5a4021d89.gif

Edit: @Fyuri (does this add an extra notif so that I can edit in peace? LOL)

Meh, it's alright. I was just going to ignore it, since I'd probably end up getting reported for flaming if I replied (I'm v immature at times). Ty for the help though. <3

Edits don't send out notifications.. at least that I've ever experienced.  But IPS likes to stealth update sometimes, lol.

Yeah, their rudeness when someone provided them with the resource they had been harassing everyone about... just ugh.  At this point I'm just letting Ictora answer their questions.  

there should be a resource thread xD

This might be possible.

have the heavens blessed you with a color palette yet, or does the journey of button mashing continue.

Actually got a nice palette with desaturated greens and dark blues, which matches the "green tea" theme I had in mind.

Still mashing that button for fun tho

...Help. I can't stop. ; ^ ;

Actually got a nice palette with desaturated greens and dark blues, which matches the "green tea" theme I had in mind.

Still mashing that button for fun tho

...Help. I can't stop. ; ^ ;

i know. i couldn't help but make an account to save one i liked too much.

ZSJeASY.png

When you're a nerd and insta recognize the binary code. >w>

It's literally Yato in binary... -so uncreative-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back