Coders Code

@Nano mochi enough for you? 
tumblr_nwr1f5Bcnx1ty33o4o1_500.gif

I fully expect ewolf to ragequit.

So, no more CSS/HTML.  I guess this shall become a BBCoding group, lol.  Also, if you guys want me to save your raw source codes, just put in a support ticket with the links to what you want saved.  @Ambela @Yunn @dwale @Pyosimros @Nano

I have everything saved on google docs and CSSDesk, so I'm good.

adoivnokwndovknwf

I'm a control freak, so I'm really going to miss how specific we were able to be in manipulating space and placement with html. That and no more fancy stuff...Oh well, I guess it's back to trolling people with accordions that don't look like accordions. kek...

Yeah, I'mma miss the flexibility of CSS/HTML myself.  It seems quite a few members are scared of the elitist BBCoders coming out of hibernation.

Tbh, there were actually very few elistist bbcoders with the skills and aesthetic sense to back them up. Even then, most of them were pretty lowkey about it, and I recall only one person being a bit nasty (not naming names).

I don't think we have to worry too much about elitists. =w=

What I really don't like about bbcode (other than its limitations) is that it's extremely easy to steal/copy/edit. HTML/CSS was likely to break if tampered with by someone who didn't who what they were doing, and it could also be condensed. BBcode on the other hand is simple enough so that anyone who knows about coloring and changing fonts can easily steal and edit it to their liking...

*sniff*

My Google Slides CSs are prettier than my bbcode ones anyway. HMPH

@welian I didn't say you were. :P

@Nano Yeah, BBCode seems very easy to take and without being able to hide credit directly into the source or compress to discourage theft/tampering... well... pretty much personal BBCodes aren't protected.  I believe DWiz is looking into making the google slides embed more "friendly." 

I'll probably just stick to minimal designs and see how it goes.

RIP CSS/HTML

Users who are viewing this thread

Back