• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lordxana0

It has been four years since Lyoko was finally shut down and with it the super virus known as X.A.N.A. Since that life had returned to normal for those who had once been caught in a conflict that held multiple lives and even the world itself in the balance. However something has changed, with the help of an outside programmer/hacker known as 'Chaos' the formally inactive Supercomputer has been activated by an outside source and infected by a less powerful virus known as X.A.N.A Remnant. The Remnant of the once powerful virus sleeps in the core of Lyoko, guarded by new monsters and traps set to impede any that would attempt to slow down its rebirth. With the aid of Chaos the attacks upon the real world begin again, and without the ability to shut down the Supercomputer without whatever access Chaos is using the only option is to remove all barriers blocking them and to take the fight to the sleeping virus before it can awaken to its full power once more.

Players would take the role of the classic Lyoko Warriors, along with a cast of faces that never stepped into the virtual world before. The game will involve players tackling both the attacks on the real world while trying to deal with the blockades put before them, a terrible balancing act given the final year of schooling facing most members of the group.

Roles would include but not be limited too:

Jeremie Belpois

Aelita Schaeffer

Odd Della Robbia

Ulrich Stern

Yumi Ishiyama

William Dunbar

Elisabeth Delmas (Sissi)

https://codelyoko.fandom.com/wiki/Elisabeth_Delmas#articleComments

You know this seems to have gotten enough people, sure lets do this. Character sheets are going to be pretty simple, as I said I want to use the characters from the show, so I'm not going to be looking for OC's or anything like that. However I am going to give freedom to you guys to design Lyoko forms for those that don't have one and update the ones that already have their designs from the show.

Character Sheets

OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back