• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Club Henshin-Where Heroes Hang!

Shagranoz

One Thousand Club
It can be tough, growing up. School, parents, homework, saving the world, making sure your secret identity stays secret- wait, what?

1552858472758.png

In New York City, a new organization has sprung up. Called Club Henshin and run by Sarah Jones, a teenager with lightning powers, its purpose is to give heroes a place to gather, talk to each other, and work together. The building has dorms, rec rooms, a well-stocked pantry, and a training room, among other things, but its crowning feature is The Portal, a gateway capable of connecting to other dimensions. The Portal is how the heroes come together from all across the multiverse.

1552864632093.png

But things have been picking up recently. More heroes have been showing up, and villain and monster attacks have been increasing across the realms. Sarah knows that something big is brewing, and all the heroes are going to have to work together if they want to survive...

So, in this roleplay, we will all be playing as henshin-type heroes. For examples, think Kamen Rider or Sailor Moon. Speaking of which, if you want to play a canon character, feel free! There will be plenty of space for them. I'm thinking this will be a slice of life at first, then some easy missions before we travel to each other's worlds. There's no limit to how many characters or roleplayers I'll take, so always feel free to join in the fun!​

Attachments

• 1552865091767.png
    1552865091767.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
Is this for humans only? Cause I'm considering playing sentai esque giant robot that uses drones to act as "pilots" for it's components. If that strays from the henshin hero concept too much, no problem as that is literally all the planning I have done so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back