• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CLOSED

What's keeping you from interacting?

• Conflicting love interest and I refuse to change or compromise.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a ghoster.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Added Fruits Basket, to the note I've only seen the original 2001 series and first season of the remake. While I'm vaguely aware of a few things beyond that, EG; Akito being female, any other characters introduced after the fact I probably won't do justice if you request them-- :ghostl:
Will I watch the rest eventually? Maybe. I have... A lot of backlogged stuff and it's not just anime--

Added a poll to see just what turns people away from a search thread. So if you people have a moment~

Added the possibility of crossover rps in the 'Other' section. Please read all the info there before requesting. Thanks!

Added Blue Exorcist, not that I've seen either season in a long ass while. Looking for someone to play Rin, will attempt anyone featured in the first two seasons after a wiki refresh~

UPDATE 22/7; I'm tentatively going to take on PM roleplays, but only for listed fandoms that are either marked as craving(:bishiesparklesl:) or always enjoy(<3). Please be patient with me; I'm absent minded, can read a PM with intentions to reply to it later then completely forget due to the notification being gone. zzzz

Added Pokemon! While I've played most of the trainer games, I only ever feel like roleplaying the Black/White era lmao.. Not to say ya'll can't have OCs that have newer Pokemon or give canons newer Pokemon (If it makes sense to said canon) though!

Realizing most of my longer rp posts were back on my Tumblr that I deleted the other day..... 8') Big fat f

Added a few more fandoms that came to mind & rewrote some small parts of the rules yup.

I'm just really feeling either D.Gray-man or Blue Exorcist right now even though I've not touched either in a long while... But all the potentials for angst/fluff/seriousness/ect??

Please feed me.

Bump, updated!
I'm being stubborn right now with what I want, but I promise to make it worth both our whiles. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back