• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Closed]

Marianne Jeanne (they-them, she-her) A demisexual Succubus who wants to be taken seriously, and no longer be commodified. ((our comrade's a comunist))

"If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?"

Marianne gives a sigh "honestly, I know why I've been put here. It's because I'm a threat to systems of power. I, along with many others in this asylum are not truly mad, merely victims of an uncaring society that sees any sort of deviance from the social norm as a threat to the system in power. so, in order to break out, my comrades and I would lead an uprising, escape the prison, and burn down the asylum. there is no way I could convince them that I am no longer a threat."

tilting their head, they arch a brow, a look of defiance in their eyes as they watch the questioner, ready for the next question.

"How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?"

another disappointed sigh "so... this is what I'm doing? answering dumb questions? fine. no, I don't like it all that much,.... I'm not really a pizza person, to be honest. I do like pineapples, however, after learning of the history of American imperialism in Hawaii, and the fact that pineapples were a cash crop there, I am not much of a fan"

Marianne twirled a pen between their fingers, staring down the questioner "now, I think it's my turn to ask a few questions. where the Heaven am I, and WHY are you asking such obscene questions!" the succubus fell silent, a look of rage in her eyes, a fire threatening to burn, sparks flying from their fingertips, as she glared. taking a deep breath, they fell silent.

"and, as for hot dogs, we enter the realm of linguistics. get an image of a hot dog on the table, then ask a hundred random people to "find the sandwich". if people point at the hot dog, then it is a sandwich, if they don't, then it isn't. use general consensus. of course, one does have to survey the group of people for their demographics, because its always interesting to see how linguistical metaphysics (how metaphysical constructs impact the formulation and meaning of words) and sociolinguistics (how location affects the pronunciation of words) affect the response" Patria, the writer, adds like the nerd that they are.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-12 11.53.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-12 11.53.04 PM.png
    441.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Geez. I had to give the title a second look. Apparently I read it wrong. But good thing I did. What I saw first pretty much goes against the rules lol.

I'm looking for a slice of life RP with a twist, and this looks like a good start.

Geez. I had to give the title a second look. Apparently I read it wrong. But good thing I did. What I saw first pretty much goes against the rules lol.

I'm looking for a slice of life RP with a twist, and this looks like a good start.
Glad I caught your attention! Simply follow the instructions in the first post if you would like to begin the application process. Give me a holler if you have questions.

--

Don't miss out! Come and join us if you're dying for some high school shenanigans.

We are still looking for students to haunt the school grounds with antics and chaos! 👻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back