• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy *CLOSED*

.Arteries.

Apple Bottom Jeans
This is about 6 campers lost in the wilderness trying to survive. They are all between the age of 15-19.
More info: There are 2 tents, it is winter and the tents may break. Everyone has a backpack, that has 2 canteens of water,10 days rations,
a sleeping bag, and a 15 function Swiss Army Knife. You can pack one personal item. You cannot kill off others in the group or manipulate someone's actions without consent. There can be relationships within the group. There may be death in the group, so know your character's limits.
I am not allowing any character to have powers.

Pm me if you are interested!

I'm sorry I meant to add F/F and M/F to the tags, something happened, I meant the tags to be Survival, M/M, F/F, and M/F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back