• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CLOSED

100th Hunger Games [import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: IndianRed; --bg-color: Maroon; --fontFamily: 'tahoma'; --fontSize: 13px; --tab-hover-color: Firebrick; --tab-hover-bg: IndianRed; --tab-select-color: Maroon; --tab-select-bg: IndianRed; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Plot/intro[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Rules/Roles[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Other Lore[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder] [div class="tabContent 1"]

Welcome to the 100th Annual Hunger Games! As a tribute to us reaching triple digits, we will be doing things differently this year! All contestants will be on one train in order for them to get to know each other! Along with that, all of them will be paired together with one other district but the time they get to prepare is cut off by a few days. There are a few other things, but those will be explained in due time! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds forever be in your favor!
Heyo! Thanks for taking a look at this roleplay. I'm Names McCree but you can call me McCree, Connor, Dez or whatever else you want. I highly suggest you read through everything before saying your interested in anything like that. I plan to keep the ooc completly on RPN so please accept that. Anyway I hope you like what you see.
[/div][div class="tabContent 2"]
1. Must post one paragraph(4 sentences) each response
2. Can have up to three characters
3. Your characters will die(Except for one of course but ya know what I mean). You must accept that that will happen.
4. There must be two other responses in between your character before you can respond again
5. This is not first come first serve. Which is why I suggest trying for several roles
~Roles~ Two Characters for each district
District 1:

District 2:
District 3:
Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar (Marigold(Female))
District 4:
District 5:
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST (Indigo Herriot(Male))
District 6:
District 7:
District 8:
Ayama Ayama (Torikabu Aoshiki(Male))
District 9:
District 10:
District 11:
Ayama Ayama (Mika(Female))
District 12:

[/div]
[div class="tabContent 3"]

-Districts-
District 1, Luxury
District 2, Masonary and Defense
District 3, Technology
District 4, Fishing
District 5, Power
District 6, Transportation
District 7, Lumber
District 8, Textiles
District 9, Grain
District 10, Livestock
District 11, Agriculture
District 12, Coal
[/div]​
[/div]
[/div]

Links: Fandom - 100th Hunger Games CS, 100th Hunger Games Ooc
A reminder that this is not first come first serve. I will wait until March 15th before choosing the first batch of characters. Then I will wait a few more days and then pick again and so on and so forth. If this confuses you feel free to message me and I will try to clear things up!
Also in this I will be playing all of the side characters rather than anyone who will be in the hunger games ^^)​

Last edited:
underuninterested underuninterested Any requirements/preferences on FCs? I'll have the profiles up soon- my reserves are for District 1 male, District 8 male, and District 11 female; hope that works! ^^

Last edited:
I made character so im ready whenever. I don't know if you need to ok it though.
I said in this post that its not first come first serve! So yeah, I'll have ta approve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back