• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Closed

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder
giphy.gif

Hello! You may call me Bean. I've been on hiatus for some time but now I'm back and ready to RP! This is a very casual search, I'm more into that. I am available PM and comment.

About Me:

× They/Them

× PST

× Minor

× OOC friendly.

× Patient

× Has mental illness, may need a break at times

× Doesn't ghost

× Can reply 1-2 times everyday or every few days

× LGBT and doubling friendly

× Available to RP on different platforms

× Fine with darker themes

Rules:

× Literate to semi-literate only. Please know basic English. Everyone messes up and that's okay.

× Please reply at least once a week, let me know if you'll be away for some time. I will bump after a week and will leave shortly after if I get no response. You're free to message me back if you couldn't get back to me and still want to RP.

× Do NOT ghost, hurts my feelings ;;

× No constant bumping

× Any gender & age

× Must be OOC friendly

× Must be world building & doubling friendly

× Please be patient!

× Please contribute! Share ideas!

× Please be respectful!

× No fetishism, no rushed romance, no god modding, no Mary/Gary Sues, no unnecessary death

× NO SMUT!!! Don't ask.

× Be open to character sheets, they are however, not a requirement. I am open to all kinds of face claims.

What I like:

× Anything with superheroes/superpowers or demigods. I do have a world to play with for superheroes!

× Romance and non romance (bxb, gxg, bxg)

× Cyberpunk

× Dystopian

× Steampunk Western (into some magic elements within) Medieval Fantasy and Steampunk is also a blast to work with for me. I have worlds to play with regarding both of these mixes.

× I'm really into combining anything Victorian with fantasy. Speaking of historical timelines mixed with fantasy, I also like mixing it with the 1700s

× I am ALL for vampires and werewolves, but let's not go too Twilight

× I love mystery, darker themes, and suspense. Though, humor and some fluff is always amazing too!

× The only real fandom I've ever really enjoyed RPing was Dragon Age. If you are into this fandom I'm more than willing to use any timeline. I do not play canon characters but you're free to. OC x OC only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back