• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed

From now on, all my bumps will be lines from little known songs.

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial

Hello everyone! My name is Jitterbug, and I am looking for some RP partners that are down and ready to not only be great partners but usher along the plot as well, making things continuously fun and interesting!

There are some things you can expect from me!

1) I'm well over 18, so no worries if you're sketchy about the age!

2) I like to give decent sized posts, but my starting posts are infamously long. Don't be worried, I will match your post length! And I like starting unless!

3) I like talking to people!!! Talk away I'm super duper friendly and if you need a recipe I probably have one of those too.

4) I am Drop friendly! If you don't like what's happening, I'm not offended at all if you just vanish!

5) I play MxF for this particular plot! But no worries, as the title states: we'll both have a female OC and Loki, same plot but separated if that makes sense. If you're wondering how on earth this'll work, just drop a comment or shoot me a PM and you'll see.

6) I like PMs. PMs or Threads, but I prefer PMs.

7) I am a chemotherapy patient who is in living in the hospital at the moment. Normally, I can reply scary fast, several times a day. Sometimes, I am tired and sad, and I might cease writing for a few days. I will probably still chat OOC but in my situation, sometimes I lack any creative effort. Speaking of: if you don't believe in vaccinations or modern medicine, go away. It's your people who got me stuck in this room and I WILL NOT tolerate that b.s. in either OOC or IC.

I do expect just a few basic things from you, of course. Grammar and spelling for one, and for two, please don't give me teeny tiny useless responses! I mean if it's just like, two characters talking, I couldn't care less if you give me a line or two but for heavens sakes, give me something to work with.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This plot is inspired by CelestialNebula, and you can see the original plot at their search thread, here (#5)! I DO have permission to post this, and I did shake things up a lil' bit. Just a lil'. We are actually currently RPing it and they are FANTASTIC, but as you know, sometimes you'd lie to see how others push the plot! :)

But yeah, they are really great and they are also SUPER nice. ANYWAYS onto the show! Plot! Whatever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what's BASICALLY going on is that... Loki was never abandoned by the frost giants. There was no war, there was no killing, and just for the heck of it, Loki was never the Super Villain™.

But the Frost Giants/Jotunheim and Asgard are on the brink of war. So what better to stop that to bond the worlds - via marriage. As there is no Princess on Asgard, Prince Loki is given what Asgard sees at the most beautiful maiden - accept she is rather dull. So with great annoyance - at an arranged marriage and the dull woman he had originally been 'given' - he brings her back and there waiting is a line of what the planet sees as beautiful, pure, and intelligent.

And there is your Maiden and mine, different. Not afraid. So obviously, he chooses them. He introduces them back to Jotunheim, where it is cold and icy and so very dark. From there, it's a matter of adjusting as the Queen-To-Be of Jotunheim, in the following steps(Be in order or nay, we will see).

-Loki teaching her the history and rules of the people.
-The working and planning of the wedding/dress
-Meeting the people and learning how to rule properly
-Learning new plants, medicines, animals, etc.
-And etc (AKA, anything else we can come up with)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, as we are technically playing gods and goddesses, feel free to whip up some clever characters. Some magic abilities, maybe fun hair colors, the works. All I ask is that you offer an OC that is different than mine, be it appearance/powers/name/etc, once we start to trade.

I would definitely be interested in this, but I cannot PM directly. Would you mind PMing me so we can figure something out? :)

I would definitely be interested in this, but I cannot PM directly. Would you mind PMing me so we can figure something out? :)
I'm so sorry, but I'm not looking for any partners at the moment. If you'd like to reach out to me again in a while, I might be interested, but for the moment I'm swamped. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back