• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings --Closed--

I messaged you a little bit ago for some pairings I wanted, and you asked what pairing but didn't see my first reply lol :)

I messaged you a little bit ago for some pairings I wanted, and you asked what pairing but didn't see my first reply lol :)
Hm? Well, as you can see, this is a MxM thread now! I'm not too interested in MxF anymore. Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you, I must've got swept up in something like usual~

Hi.
I'm interested in most of the pairings you listed.
Other than that I roleplay Jumin from Mystic Messenger as well.

ah, i'd pm you but unfortunately i can't : ( i'd love to do a devilman rp with you, though! feel free to msg me!!!

Hey there! I'm new so I can't message you privately yet but I would be very much interested in mixing up life x death and personal knight x prince. Send me a message perhaps?

Wants to put down a specific show but can’t because cannot remember a favorite that isn’t tied with something else so would end up fillings the page with shows

Hello. I can do a lot of those subjects.

Also... I this a mirror I see? You are like... very similar to how I am when it comes to roleplays 0-0

Yoo-Hoo!

Saw you did BNHA rp, you do canon x canon by any chance? Totally interested in that case!

(And it's Game of Thrones btw.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back