• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED!)

Do you like gay things?

• Um, yes, of fucking course I do. Is that even a question?

Votes: 44 73.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you chose the one above I'd be disappointed. Why are you here? :0

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Oh shit they found me out, goTTA BLAST

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
I am interested doing the Vigilante pairing and the Opps and Eye of a criminal storyline.

hey! would you be interested in a black butler roleplay?? i typically play ciel but can play rly anyone!

Hello there :) I'd be interested in doing the Personal knight/Prince pairing with you, though I'm open to doing something in a more modern setting if you'd prefer.

Twincest isn't really my thing, but I'm also not averse to it either. If it's something you really want to do then I'm happy to work it in somehow. Shoot me a pm and we can figure something out.

interested in the “in the closet” roleplay and up for either character! i’m pretty down for all the ideas you listed, so shoot me a pm if you want to try a rp out *fingerguns*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back