• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (CLOSED) The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alrighty Akemi is accepted and added to the registry. (The only 2 minor things I mentioned don't have an effect on the char itself, so I just went with it)
Queen, I've added Ry's and Hisa's opinions on Akemi. Mildly updated from the last time round.

I'm so anxious to see the rest of the chars :D

While you might not check things off the list today, if you wait till tomorrow you get to check off even more in one go. Then again... I wanna see the chars so baaaaaad! I want to know what you made of them haha
(Seriously what's Neptune's name XD cause just referring to him as Neptune feels bland.)

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I'm thinking of just not mentioning neptune in uranus's history as mentioning them without you talking with me. It feels would be like just making assumptions if I add them without at least a little feedback, so if you see a lack of your character mentioned outside of relationships, that's why.

Thanks animegirl will be looking forward to the cs

Fish, I know Pretz has been a little busy these past few days so if you're waiting on an answer that's the reason for his relative silence.
There is no rush, I'm not starting the IC unless everyone is present anyway

Honestly if they had told me anything, I wouldn't have started wondering what I was even waiting for. All I needed was to be told they were busy, to be told something just so I know what's going on. I know character creation can take waaaay longer than just days.

From what I gathered on the few messages I've back and frothed with him is that he hasn't had a lot of internet (though I could have mistaken that for a different time) and then he prioritizes a little. He's also a GM in a different RP that takes a hell of a lot of coordination. (It is easily 3x bigger than this RPin terms of just the lore lol)

I think if he was aware you were so adamant about getting a reply swiftly he would have taken the time to do so.
I've roleplayed with him for a while now and know that sometimes replies come swift, and sometimes they take a few days. But if it is imperative you get a quick reply he will take the time to do so as soon as possible or at least let you know if a full answer might be delayed.

Have patience my old friend :)

Well, A swift reply doesn't matter so much as letting me know that they don't have much time and will take awhile. It's one thing to say be patient, but it's another to say they don't need to tell you anything. That was my only issue. I didn't know if I was waiting because they were busy, if they were working on other things, or if they didn't care, or if they didn't see it. When someone doesn't communicate then it leaves you not knowing what you are waiting for.

I think for now the topic has had its course. :) We get it, there's nothing that can be done about the past, and hopefully in the future such misunderstandings can be avoided.

While you might not check things off the list today, if you wait till tomorrow you get to check off even more in one go. Then again... I wanna see the chars so baaaaaad! I want to know what you made of them haha
(Seriously what's Neptune's name XD cause just referring to him as Neptune feels bland.)

Well my choice was obvious haha. xD
Uugh so frustrating though. I was really close, but when I estimated time against how late it was and how terribly my brain deteriorates after 3:00 AM lmao it just wasn't worth it.
Don't expect too much haha I already told you my predictions :p
What if Neptune is his name. Prince Neptune of Neptune Senshi Guardian of Neptune.

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I'm thinking of just not mentioning neptune in uranus's history as mentioning them without you talking with me. It feels would be like just making assumptions if I add them without at least a little feedback, so if you see a lack of your character mentioned outside of relationships, that's why.

From what I gathered on the few messages I've back and frothed with him is that he hasn't had a lot of internet (though I could have mistaken that for a different time) and then he prioritizes a little. He's also a GM in a different RP that takes a hell of a lot of coordination. (It is easily 3x bigger than this RPin terms of just the lore lol)

I think if he was aware you were so adamant about getting a reply swiftly he would have taken the time to do so.
I've roleplayed with him for a while now and know that sometimes replies come swift, and sometimes they take a few days. But if it is imperative you get a quick reply he will take the time to do so as soon as possible or at least let you know if a full answer might be delayed.

Have patience my old friend :)

Yeah sorry fishweave fishweave I wasn't aware that you were waiting on me for anything. :s As Olissa said in her misguided faith in me I try and prioritize what I'm working on... so honestly I didn't think I would get to this RP so soon but I just caught a wave last night and decided to ride it lol. Plus it was getting weird trying to plot with people when they had no idea what my characters would be like, and I was just babbling on xD. So I thought the easiest way was to post then plot. I was already going to leave room for edits/additions based on how Shouhei(?) turns out and where you wanted to move from there. I think that if you changed your mind and didn't want to work with me there will be enough option for that as well, so it's really up to you. Anyways, I thought this would lead to a an easier and more fulfilling discussion. :3

So without further ado I will get back on finishing that--

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart I never said i didn't want to work with you or that I changed my mind? It was more like I sent you PMs and in them asked for replies and didn't know if you even realized I was waiting or that you were busy.

Oh, I just meant you might change your mind once you see my hot mess of a character lmfaoo. Speaking of which, eeey they're finally up! Aka 'hello sir, it's nice to finally meet you' and 'ya daughter calls me daddy too' Dx Technically wip so no worries about acceptance yet Olissa Olissa but it's like 99% done so open to plotting / relationships / ect. :3 And yeah fishweave fishweave like I said I expect to do some fandangling once we get the siblings' relationship down but just left it vague for now?

I briefly skimmed through it, it looks good for now, I'll read it in detail in a few hours :)
Hmmmm I wonder I wonder what could have derailed Neptune so much in his younger years :P

Alright, Moon is good (the only comments I mentioned to you have no direct effect on the char) and accepted.
While I assume the same goes for Neptune, I have to read him at a later moment.

I don't think anyone did? The only relationships on profiles are ones that were spoken over between players I believe? Also you made a typo on snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back