• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (CLOSED) The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh good luck with the summer classes. I have an audition in August and I'm getting nervous XD Mostly because I'll need to sing and I am not really good at that... Gonna ask a singer/musician I know if she can kinda coach me a little. She also teaches music so... here's to hoping she can help me sorta lol

Good luck to both of you!! I’m so excited to hear how y’all do.
My pageant is coming up soon so it seems we all have something cool going on. I’m just hoping I don’t place last.

I'm sure you won't come last :D
Been thinking briefly about maybe starting up the RP again. Either this one or one of my other old ones that I loved dearly. But with the summer vacation going on and all the stuff we all are involved in, it might not go as well... And I don't want it dying yet another time XD

I'm sure you won't come last :D
Been thinking briefly about maybe starting up the RP again. Either this one or one of my other old ones that I loved dearly. But with the summer vacation going on and all the stuff we all are involved in, it might not go as well... And I don't want it dying yet another time XD
Tag me whenever you do.

Better to ask which ones didn't I love dearly hahaha
A school for the magical and mythical creatures.
The next generation of sailor senshi need to reclaim their home.
The gods of past mythologies are reborn as humans.
Angels born with elemental powers protect the human world from evil.
A giant 'island' that floats in the sky where most of the inhabitants have wings.
10 people gain special abilities through magic stones and use them to protect the earth.

To name a few.
All have more detailed plots, some more sandbox-y based but always with an underlying plot to drive it forward.

Well, let me know if you want to start something up again. My schedule has opened up more now since I got the last place in the pageant I entered. Granted it was third place out of three. Lol

But like I said if you want to start anything up again let me know. ^_^

Oh thats too bad you got last... even if it's still 3rd place. That bums.

I've been having a blast, did a photoshoot two weeks ago, as Supergirl and as an angel. The angel part reminded me SOOOO much of Lena, the Queen in the Land of Wings RP. (Sigh two of the photos I wanted to share somehow failed to be uploaded here... oh well, it's on my insta, saves me from spamming you guys hahaha here are two at least)

But yeah it does make me wanna RP again soon, hope to start something again in the coming weeks

82C06B32-38BA-4799-AB9F-652F3D8AE66D.jpeg4F1475D5-154E-4BE0-B673-35C72D1B465E.jpeg

I've been thinking about working out a story into a (mini) series of sorts. Have a starting point and the beginning of the end but what happens in between and in the end depended on the main character. Thought about using a certain character but it just frustrated me in the end. Eventually I realized that the two were incompatible.
The story needs a duo that carry the weight roughly equally throughout the story. The character I had been thinking of using is built up in such a way that she needs a team of at least 3 more people to function properly. So that meant throwing out either the duo part of the story, or changing her to be able to work with just one partner. And that would be doable if I hadn't realized there was more that needed to be altered on either/both sides to make it work.
Because one of the major questions that the audience will have in the story is whether or not the main character is perhaps the villain or not. The character I had in mind is just too much of a do-gooder to even be considered evil. Plus, the story I want to tell with that character is the story of a support character.
Most stories' protagonists are the main hitter of the group. The big fighter with some unique quality, destiny, or just in general the leader of the group. This character of mine would be a supporting character to the main hitters. Viewing the fight from a different perspective. The protagonist being what most people consider a 'side character'

So yeah to fit that character into the story I wanted to make would mean I couldn't do either of them justice. So now I'm stuck with two stories I wanna tell XD Whoops.
And both aren't really stories that can be turned into a roleplay. Sadly enough.
I have been thinking about getting back into roleplaying again though. It's always fun after all haha. But the next few weeks are overly busy so I should be smart and deal with that first before getting distracted by fun roleplays XD

I've been thinking about working out a story into a (mini) series of sorts. Have a starting point and the beginning of the end but what happens in between and in the end depended on the main character. Thought about using a certain character but it just frustrated me in the end. Eventually I realized that the two were incompatible.
The story needs a duo that carry the weight roughly equally throughout the story. The character I had been thinking of using is built up in such a way that she needs a team of at least 3 more people to function properly. So that meant throwing out either the duo part of the story, or changing her to be able to work with just one partner. And that would be doable if I hadn't realized there was more that needed to be altered on either/both sides to make it work.
Because one of the major questions that the audience will have in the story is whether or not the main character is perhaps the villain or not. The character I had in mind is just too much of a do-gooder to even be considered evil. Plus, the story I want to tell with that character is the story of a support character.
Most stories' protagonists are the main hitter of the group. The big fighter with some unique quality, destiny, or just in general the leader of the group. This character of mine would be a supporting character to the main hitters. Viewing the fight from a different perspective. The protagonist being what most people consider a 'side character'

So yeah to fit that character into the story I wanted to make would mean I couldn't do either of them justice. So now I'm stuck with two stories I wanna tell XD Whoops.
And both aren't really stories that can be turned into a roleplay. Sadly enough.
I have been thinking about getting back into roleplaying again though. It's always fun after all haha. But the next few weeks are overly busy so I should be smart and deal with that first before getting distracted by fun roleplays XD
Wow that sounds interesting actually. I would read that. Yeah haha probably best to wait. So when you do comeback do you plan on creating any rps or are you just sticking joining them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back