• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (CLOSED) The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Olissa

One Thousand Club

dWzFUJi.png
Chat
dWzFUJi.png

Feel free to talk here. A lively thread is usually a healthy thread ;)
The topics here don't have to be Sailor Moon related of course. Let's get to know who we're writing with and of course let's not forget about plotting. Lots and lots of plotting (and shipping!).

If you have an idea for a plot that you'd want to bring into the story just let me know. You can mention it here, or send me a PM. Most of all, don't worry about putting too much focus on your characters or derailing the story. Everyone will be given plenty of opportunity to have focus placed on their own characters' development and I'll make sure that it never goes lopsided. So plot away!
(Disclaimer, OOC shipping does not reflect actual events in the IC, so ship till you drop!)

Haven't created a character yet, and have a few questions before hand? No problem, just come on in here and ask what you wish to know.

Crystal Tokyo (IC)
The Great Mercury Library (Lore)
The Resistance Registry (Character sign ups)

Last edited:

dWzFUJi.png
Rules
dWzFUJi.png

• Above all follow the rules set forth by this site.
  • Play nice. If there is a problem with a fellow writer, talk to me.
  • In this roleplay I hold final say. If you disagree with me, discuss it with me in a civil manner. If you do not understand a correction, let me know.
  • Before you submit a character make sure to check if the senshi you want aren't already taken. I will deal in a first come-first serve basis.
  • You may reserve one character at a time. Once the character is accepted you may place a second character on reserve. Complete the reservation within 2 weeks or I will remove it and you will have to reapply for it.
  • You may play up to 2 sailor senshi.
  • If you do not want a character/reservation anymore, let me know so I can remove it.
  • You may not have two of your own characters in a romantic relationship with each other. Being in a romantic relationship with an NPC is allowed.
  • Please fill out the provided Character Sheet correctly. Be sure to check The Library before you apply. Should you encounter trouble, let me know and I will help you.
  • Please post each character in a separate post. This is to make linking back to the individual character easier.
  • Place the symbol of your character's planet in their character sheet.
  • Once the RP has started please do not post in the In Character thread (Sailor Moon Next Generation) before I have accepted your character.
  • While in character, do try to post a minimum of two paragraphs. If you have hit a severe writers' block or will not be able to post for some time, let me know.
  • To make sure that you've read all the details, send a PM to me with the answers to the following questions. In the Library there are 3 sentences out of place, what are they. What happened in year 19. What are the old and new names of the Crystal Points.
  • While in character, make sure your character's actions make sense and are true to the character.
  • Do not decide what happens to another person's character(s). While you might be allowed to take someone's hand, you may not throw them out a window without consent.
  • While others may not decide what happens to your character, do not make it impossible for your character to be hurt or beaten. Perfection is boring to write with, so don't be 'that person'.
  • In the RP we will not have a set posting order. I do ask of you to keep common sense in mind when you post, so do not spam the thread or leave others behind.
  • Do not use any unnecessary abbreviations or txt-style writing.
  • Be aware of your grammar, spelling and overall if your posts make sense. I do not expect perfection, but do expect you to catch most of the errors.
  • Please write in third person, and in past tense only. No exceptions.
  • Be aware that I hold the right to adjust and edit any of the rules set forth by this roleplay. I will make sure to let you know in the OOC thread (Blue Moon Cafe) if I have changed anything.
  • Make sure to have fun. Should there be a reason why you are feeling unhappy, please voice it in the Blue Moon Cafe or via PM to me. This way we can hopefully work together to a better environment for you.

Hello everyone XD I'm sarius, but fishweave is fine. I suppose we should all get to know one another?

Yo! Good to meet you. ^ ^
I'm...uh...Pretzel Heart as it says on the tin or Pretz as you will constantly hear me refer to myself in third person lmfao
I was lured in by Olissa's one-off jokes giving me ideas xD but I'm happy to be here and looking forward to working with all you. Well some are familiar faces, in which case, long time no see!

Btw fishweave fishweave since it looks as if we'll be playing siblings feel free to hit me up at any time. ;> Idk how solid your idea for Uranus is yet if you wanna post them before discussing ideas / whatever. I have a basic direction of where I wanna go for Neptune but tbh I'm pretty flexible and tried to leave things open to work out based on how Uranus turns out.

I'm...uh...Pretzel Heart as it says on the tin or Pretz as you will constantly hear me refer to myself in third person lmfao
I was lured in by Olissa's one-off jokes giving me ideas xD but I'm happy to be here and looking forward to working with all you. Well some are familiar faces, in which case, long time no see!

Btw fishweave fishweave since it looks as if we'll be playing siblings feel free to hit me up at any time. ;> Idk how solid your idea for Uranus is yet if you wanna post them before discussing ideas / whatever. I have a basic direction of where I wanna go for Neptune but tbh I'm pretty flexible and tried to leave things open to work out based on how Uranus turns out.
I would love to talk about the siblings~ first, maybe we should say the age and genders we both had in mind for our representative sibling? Also, I was called here because I used to roleplay with olissa in unifaction. I was also in the very first version of this game so she already knows i'm a sailor moon fan. It's kinda cool to see how the idea has evolved and how some concepts have stuck through time. Like, I was the one who first thought of the mercury library, though in the first version of this game it was a less defined place to the story or plot, having an importance mainly to just two characters. I kind of love how much more important it is now and how there are now five points. It really does feel like the senshi each had their own important spaces in the city.

Anyway... For uranus I was thinking of making them male? even though I plan to make two non senshi female characters after this ones done. I haven't picked a name for him, but I'm thinking 16 might be a good age for him? Ah, it's very nice to meet you, I always love meeting new roleplayers, especially ones I am already pretty sure will do a really good job.

Happy to lure you in any time with my half assed jokes XD Hey if it works...

And heeey I haven't yet given the go-ahead for any NPC's (Read: Non-Powered-Characters, not the Non-Player-Chars, since that's obviously not the case) Let's first all focus on the senshi, get everyone settled and then see if it fits with the flow as it goes at the start. (Yes, yes yesss I am well aware you are capable of handling a boatload of characters at the same time fish, I just need to think of the story first, then see how we can expand the universe)
Though if additional characters can be thrown in (For real I need to figure out if they won't end up in the way of certain important plot elements....... dun dun dunnn) I'd love for more people to create extras as well. But all in good time, all in good time.

I am SO psyched to get this rolling again. And with a few of the earlier players.
Did you know, Fishweave, that we actually weren't in the very first version of the roleplay? EndymionRose EndymionRose apparently had created it once before we joined in with the second version. This is now the.... 12th? version? I have a feeling I'm missing a few lol. Each version's lore changed and expanded or things got deleted and replaced.

ANYWAY, I hope to see your completed characters soon, and as (almost) all know, I'm a big fan of plotting stuff for the future of the RP. There will be plenty of villains to defeat as you can see in the Great Library, and there is a lot of room for the characters to develop and learn. So don't hold back! (Though please, wait with bombarding me with awesome plot ideas till you have at least 1 char finished XD Or it'd be hard to figure out all the details :P )

Also Ooooh nice, Neptune and Uranus both males? :D I'm in! (Needs to learn to shut up 'cause neither of those chars are mine lol)

Olissa Olissa I had no idea that wasn't the first, dang XD I wonder how the first version was like. I remember in the first version I was in it only mattered two two characters, in the second version someone made a character to be a 'librarian' of sorts for the library. I've missed most of the variations of the game, goodness~

The one where you played Chibiusa is probably one of the most successful versions I've had/been in.
The second best was the second version I had on this site, which is remarkably similar to this version, with Succubi Queen and a few others. So here's to hoping. (Edit: This is the 4th version on this site by the way)

A lot of things changed. Instead of 12 years gone it's 50, instead of being awake the entire time while trapped in an alternate realm they're suspended in animation locked in crystals inside the Crystal Palace, no more Zodiacs, and so on. Oh if I were to list all the variations it has had XD!

Yeah Olissa Olissa and high tech level snooping have told me about the long and expansive history of this RP lol. It's cool to see all of the changes over time. All needed to bring us here today...to the best version yet! \\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶//// after all, it has me BBBBBBB)

And all she had to say was "I've always wondered what a male Moon would be like but no one wants to do it" and I was like wait Male!Moon sounds precious. Also how in the 7 years of this RP has there never been even one?? this surprises me

I would love to talk about the siblings~ first, maybe we should say the age and genders we both had in mind for our representative sibling? Also, I was called here because I used to roleplay with olissa in unifaction. I was also in the very first version of this game so she already knows i'm a sailor moon fan. It's kinda cool to see how the idea has evolved and how some concepts have stuck through time. Like, I was the one who first thought of the mercury library, though in the first version of this game it was a less defined place to the story or plot, having an importance mainly to just two characters. I kind of love how much more important it is now and how there are now five points. It really does feel like the senshi each had their own important spaces in the city.

Anyway... For uranus I was thinking of making them male? even though I plan to make two non senshi female characters after this ones done. I haven't picked a name for him, but I'm thinking 16 might be a good age for him? Ah, it's very nice to meet you, I always love meeting new roleplayers, especially ones I am already pretty sure will do a really good job.

So as Olissa said (cause she's already seen the FC that stole my heart) I am leaning towards also doing male Neptune...but there are going to be some gender identity things going on with that, too (for the time being he'll stick mostly with male pronouns though). Originally I wasn't going to kuk Neptune sorry Succubi I had no idea you'd return to RPN but I just love water-type characters too much aksdk and things happened and here we are. It's probably better if I make only male characters since any attempt at making females seems to be like the kiss of death for all the RPs I join lmfao;;; My plan was to aim for the top of the age tier...so 20 I guess...but I can age down a bit. He just needs to go to night club because there he will thrive. xD
The idea of the two Takarazuka inserts having both male children is kind of interesting tbh...hmm hm

Also we can discuss how the kids even got there in the first place. Olissa said bloodlines are important so they need to carry the blood of their mothers. Either with baby daddies or I guess in previous versions of this RP they were like "magical science fiction! we can do whatever the heck we like with DNA now!" and I'm up for either or any other scheme tbh.

I literally joined this site to be in that version of that RP, not gonna lie. I'm excited to work with everyone! I think I know most of you from some place or another! :) I have work tomorrow, but I should have something up by Sunday, even if it's just a WIP

Now, the question is which version of Mercury I'm going to play????/ I have two Mercury OC's oh noooo.

I literally joined this site to be in that version of that RP, not gonna lie. I'm excited to work with everyone! I think I know most of you from some place or another! :) I have work tomorrow, but I should have something up by Sunday, even if it's just a WIP

Now, the question is which version of Mercury I'm going to play????/ I have two Mercury OC's oh noooo.

I still can't believe you came back, I'm looking forward to RPing together again! ; e; )/

totally has not seen both versions of Mercury because I have totally not been stalking

so totally not gonna say my worthless vote would go to Wave just cause I think she and my Neptune could have a pretty fun relationship
But seriously, follow your heart. Both versions are great. Or...'why not both' it and create a mutant version? lol.

Either way, can't wait to see what you (and everyone else) comes up with!

Everyone else not including the GM that had no chill and posted both chars right at the start instead of waiting with one like she normally does XD

Queen has been in all 4 versions of this RP on this site hahaha. So I'm not worried in the slightest about whether you can come up with a good char, be it a reused one just like I do, or something completely new :D

Hmmm I have a feeling that Mercury is the most likely one to tip the scales to either having the group be 50/50 males/female or more males than females because I have a feeling Venus will likely be a female, and there is a chance Jupiter might be a guy. (Not confirmed yet) That's just my estimate based on what I've seen and read and talked about with people haha so I could be miles off.

Yep! Venus is a girl. Not going to lie so far the hardest part has been trying to decide on her cup size. XD I was trying to make it accurate to the pic I choose.

Yep! Venus is a girl. Not going to lie so far the hardest part has been trying to decide on her cup size. XD I was trying to make it accurate to the pic I choose.

I think my favorite part of the CS was "you can use fruits if you'd like"

It's cool the gender ratio is looking about even? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey I know for a fact that there are plenty of people that have no idea how busy sizes work XD Plus there tend to be different standards around the world. While the letter is mostly the same, the number is all over the place.

54d46b47d790bff971e3557021c2a704.jpg

Hey everyone!!
I’m EndymionRose a.k.a. Endy. And My first version was how I met Olissa. Lol
There was no Mercury Library in the first version that was all Fish’s idea. My first version was a cross over between the Ronin Warriors and Sailor Moon. Olissa and I were just talking about how we had planned for the villains to trick Venus and Mercury into thinking that Mercury had paralyzed Venus. It never got that far though. I like all the changes that have taken place in the evolution of this story though. In a lot of ways it’s better than what I originally imagined.

Oh and Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart On another site I did this story where it was Usagi and Mamoru’s grandchildren’s turn to be Senshi and they were twins. The boy got the Silver Crystal to be Sailor Moon and the girl got the Golden Crystal to be Tuxedo Kaman. It was on another site and it didn’t last long sadly. The site died soon after starting.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the site woulda been less likely to die if the owner hadn't been so insane, also I haven't seen you in so loooong o-o How are you?

Endy was that on UF? I also remember we were doing a grandchildren version over email at some point too. I think I still have part of the image I was working on for Umiko (daughter of Chibiusa) though, I don't even recall if they were twins or if he was the older brother... I do remember how one of the new shitennou had a crush on Umiko and everyone knew except her XD and how annoyed her brother was (as Tuxedo Mask) when Sailor Moon showed up being all 'I'm the warrior of love and justiceaaAAAHHH! HEY monster you can't attack me while I'm doing my introduction!'. Hahhaa

Hey everyone!!
I’m EndymionRose a.k.a. Endy. And My first version was how I met Olissa. Lol
There was no Mercury Library in the first version that was all Fish’s idea. My first version was a cross over between the Ronin Warriors and Sailor Moon. Olissa and I were just talking about how we had planned for the villains to trick Venus and Mercury into thinking that Mercury had paralyzed Venus. It never got that far though. I like all the changes that have taken place in the evolution of this story though. In a lot of ways it’s better than what I originally imagined.

Oh and Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart On another site I did this story where it was Usagi and Mamoru’s grandchildren’s turn to be Senshi and they were twins. The boy got the Silver Crystal to be Sailor Moon and the girl got the Golden Crystal to be Tuxedo Kaman. It was on another site and it didn’t last long sadly. The site died soon after starting.

Yo nice to meet you!

Lowkey amazed how many people Olissa dragged back on here just for the RP...that's beautiful levels of dedication......I'm pumped! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
and here she kept fretting no one would join pppft

And aha! I knew there had to be at least one male!moon in the wild ride history of this RP! Lol
But wjwofoa that actually sounds precious, female Kamen...I'm just imaging her little suit--

Actually Fish it was on a site before UF. It was called Roliana I think. Lol
I’ve well. getting better every year. FInally got my seizures under control so I’ve enrolled in art college as a comics major and to make extra money I DJ at a drag bar and even design and sew costumes for drag queens on occasion.

The way it was played, Pretz, she was SOOOOOO pissed when they first transformed and she found out she was Tuxedo Kaman instead of Sailor Moon since she had been trained to take up the Moon mantle.

Pretz, I asked all these people back because I was afraid I wouldn't find anyone on this site hahaha!

Actually Fish it was on a site before UF. It was called Roliana I think. Lol
I’ve well. getting better every year. FInally got my seizures under control so I’ve enrolled in art college as a comics major and to make extra money I DJ at a drag bar and even design and sew costumes for drag queens on occasion.

The way it was played, Pretz, she was SOOOOOO pissed when they first transformed and she found out she was Tuxedo Kaman instead of Sailor Moon since she had been trained to take up the Moon mantle.

Good luck with the life stuff!

And Oh no thats hilarious xD almost makes me wish we had twins now
Ok but like, Tuxedo Kamen gets a cape + tophat + a mask I think the real winner here is clear

Pretz, I asked all these people back because I was afraid I wouldn't find anyone on this site hahaha!

Uh huh I guess Anime and I are just plebs then...joining an rp through an rp site who even? smh
Lol well either way it seems like things might be working out? :D
As I kept saying it's Gd Sailor Moon one of the most iconic shows of all time. Peeps will come. B>

EndymionRose EndymionRose Found her!
She never got completed but there's at least enough there to see what she would have looked like. I ditched the buns on top 'cause I didn't like them and needed something different XD Don't recall what her hair color was...

SailorMoon-Umiko.png

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart you weren't gonna join if it was the 2 group version! So I didn't know if I had you or not unless I did the whole poll thing and ask others what they wanted XD

EndymionRose EndymionRose Found her!
She never got completed but there's at least enough there to see what she would have looked like. I ditched the buns on top 'cause I didn't like them and needed something different XD Don't recall what her hair color was...

View attachment 385105

Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart you weren't gonna join if it was the 2 group version! So I didn't know if I had you or not unless I did the whole poll thing and ask others what they wanted XD

Wait art wut?

And lol true. Well I might have come around to still try for Neptune xD but idk. My bias is clear haha. Tbh I am still shocked you changed your mind. zombie rp Everyone had pretty valid reasons behind their preferences so it's not like I didn't see where you were coming from...even if I was playing for the opposing team fufu. But the version with me is obv the best BBB) //brikd

Well the 15 character roster is inevitably harder to fill. But everyone could have 4 characters so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back