• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (CLOSED) The Blue Moon Cafe

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The art was from a 1x1 Endy and I had over email way back when. Children of Chibiusa and Helios. It was cute.

All having 4 chars could have worked, but bonus, not all of the Guardians needed to be filled in the first Arc, so that would have relieved the pressure to start. Once we'd be rolling and everyone was settled in we could have divided up the remaining roles or see if we could coax new people in. It would have worked one way or another.

Also, yes your bias was clear XD ChibiMamo was just too beautiful to pass :P

The art was from a 1x1 Endy and I had over email way back when. Children of Chibiusa and Helios. It was cute.

All having 4 chars could have worked, but bonus, not all of the Guardians needed to be filled in the first Arc, so that would have relieved the pressure to start. Once we'd be rolling and everyone was settled in we could have divided up the remaining roles or see if we could coax new people in. It would have worked one way or another.

Also, yes your bias was clear XD ChibiMamo was just too beautiful to pass :P

Rip Helios... I am assuming he died alongside Chibiusa? :"")

Well Team!Small(? name needs work) will have to do our best to prove the worthiness of our existence lmao

Tbh I just wanna see this rp succeed for you...after slowly coming to learn of the history, the struggles......and everyone now coming together--!? It's a journey beautiful enough to even melt my cold, frozen heart a full half a degree!! (maybe)

Lmfao Chibimamo and his totally subtle codpiece shall rise!
(Meanwhile everyone else regrets everything that brought us to this point--)

HAH! That's the second time I've managed to thaw your heart by a degree or a half.

But yeah, Helios won't be heard of in this RP. Either he's dead or he's back in his own realm. Whichever, doesn't really matter in the end.

In the meantime everyone is wondering "What codpiece?" XD Now if we can gracefully skip past that till it's revealed XD More funs.
Gosh I've missed these kinds of chats and banter.

How do we figure out what weight to make a character. I'll try to figure it out still but its a lot of math.

HAH! That's the second time I've managed to thaw your heart by a degree or a half.

But yeah, Helios won't be heard of in this RP. Either he's dead or he's back in his own realm. Whichever, doesn't really matter in the end.

In the meantime everyone is wondering "What codpiece?" XD Now if we can gracefully skip past that till it's revealed XD More funs.
Gosh I've missed these kinds of chats and banter.

Well one of my good friends (am I allowed to say that?) on here, the Great Blazed One, managed to thaw it a whole three degrees one time because of Daddy. But you might still be in second place. xD
Chip damage though. We're looking at sub Absolute Zero levels here lmfao

I love banter! But I hate witty banter
Idk what made me dig up this quote from the Office 20 years later

How do we figure out what weight to make a character. I'll try to figure it out still but its a lot of math.

Let the Internet do the math for you?

The weight: eh on average people of a certain height are a certain weight give them a bit more muscle or fat or slim them down changes the number a bit but it isn't exact science. Just go with what you think feels right

OR alternatively you could find a BMI checker on the internet, input the height you want and just punch in a weight, let it calculate and it'll tell you if it is a healthy weight or not. (Not completely foolproof as athletes have more weight but less fat and then the numbers get whack, so take it with a grain of salt)

The weight: eh on average people of a certain height are a certain weight give them a bit more muscle or fat or slim them down changes the number a bit but it isn't exact science. Just go with what you think feels right

OR alternatively you could find a BMI checker on the internet, input the height you want and just punch in a weight, let it calculate and it'll tell you if it is a healthy weight or not. (Not completely foolproof as athletes have more weight but less fat and then the numbers get whack, so take it with a grain of salt)

Ooh yeah. If that's what you meant. To derp out a weight I usually use a shitty BMI chart too (specifically this one since it's the first to come up and has both systems lmfao). Even tho I personally think BMI is kinda bs coughs it can provide some basic groundwork. Or I have war-flashbacks to all the weird state testing stuff they made us do in school. Which included a lot of lessons about weight and body type and fat and muscle and @x@

I think there is some truth to it, but it doesn't factor in enough variables in order to be accurate. Like in the case of athletes. As flawed as it is, for a roleplay it's a handy starting point indeed.
Personally what I've done at times is use my height plus or minus a few cm and my own weight (or my ideal weight). In cases where I played a character significantly younger than I am (10 or more years) then it's obviously adjusted accordingly haha. It just makes it easier for a starting point

OOOHhh I had never thought of a male mercury. I tend to make my first characters in RP's female and my second something different, just so I can explore gender a bit, but Hmmmmm. I have masculine ideas for a lot of my sailor moon characters, but not one for mercury. Now i'm thinking about it though.

Hahaha it would be amusing to see so many males in the group. I mean, if it happens it happens, right? Either way I'm eager to see what you come up with. Eager for all the chars to be fair XD

HMM but there are so many males and maybe I should bring back aggressively demure and fem Mercury oh darn.

I think we're looking at Moon, Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune as masculine, and Venus, Mars, and Saturn as Feminine, correct? I'll do some brainstorming tonight and see how I feel.

HMM but there are so many males and maybe I should bring back aggressively demure and fem Mercury oh darn.

I think we're looking at Moon, Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune as masculine, and Venus, Mars, and Saturn as Feminine, correct? I'll do some brainstorming tonight and see how I feel.

Just turn this RP into the Reverse Harem we all deserve! and have Ikuhara-Sensei and Takeuchi-Sensei hunting us down one by one

Also idk as far as publicly available info goes no word on Jupiter? Now I feel like a reporter needing to chase the latest scoop!

Btw speaking of the wishy-washy nature of BMI I have spent the past half hour with my good friend Olissa introduced me to named Enneagram haha. Idk why this has always been confusing to me and then I end up way overthinking it lmfao. But it seems like Type 9 for Moon and Type 4 for Neptune...? But at the same time none of them really seem to fit. :''') It's pretty interesting to read up on though. Idk...personally I may not believe in all these things, but I still find them useful and see how they can help others.

Endy hasn't confirmed yet if Jupiter might be a guy or gal so it's still up in the air.
Just do what you feel is the best choice for you, the RP can handle both versions just fine (equal balanced or tipped to either side of the scale)

Heck with more guys it might even fuel Ryoko's desire to be perfect and in charge even more XD bossing around the boys.

And I'll take a look at the enneagram too for you if you want, I reference a bunch of sites generally to get to understand what the ins and outs are of these things. Because aside from the main number there are 2 secondary numbers that the could lean to (positive or negative growth) and lean towards a 'wing' that is the number directly beside them. A bit too complex for most to follow or want to pursue, but I like it.

I think she had Silver blue hair like her dad for the 1x1
Well I’m headed to DJ a show so See ya in the morning.

Good luck!
Man I used to work in a sports bar, so I feel like night shifts can be rough >o>
But hopefully you don't have to deal with crazy drunken sports fans lmao no one deserves that fate :"")

Olissa Olissa
Small question, but would you refer to them as "Queen Venus" and "Queen Pluto" or would it be like "Queen Minako" and "Queen Setsuna?" Or does it matter? Idk why I naturally gravitate towards the former but then I was like...wait.....
I guess because Serenity and Endymion...I mean, did they toss out their old names just like that? But then their daughter is Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity. But they refer to her as SL-- @x@
idk I'm needlessly confusing myself and also should take a very ill-timed nap lmao

Oh yeah for the Enneagram I've been liking this site. It helped me understand wtf was going on when I did Klaus and Kiefer lol. I mean I took the quiz you linked but I kind of like to understand it for myself, too. Since yea I never even heard of this before. xD

SO! I'm bringing back an old draft of Mercury, with some edits in her presentation, and how I've planned out her character arc. Olissa Olissa , I basically copy/pasted the CS and made some small changes, and I kept the relations with Hisako and Ryoko, if that's ok? If not, I can redo them as needed

#hype#hype#hype

Btw The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen while you are (ostensibly) here I wanted to ask you for something. This just popped into mind so I haven't discussed it with fishweave fishweave either eheh;; but I was thinking what if Ami was the one who helped Haruka and Michiru come up with a way to have a child that was specifically theirs? idk it just sounded cute

Pretzel, I'd have to check my notes to see what I did there, can't quite recall off the top of my head. It could be that both were used in the past. But I'll get back to you on that one.

And yes that's one of the sites I've been referring to as well for most of my info and explanations

Queen, sure, I basically copy paste mine as well so you can keep things intact unless you feel like things needed a little change based on how things happened last time round 'cause you would have gotten a slightly better feel for the characters (yours and mine) in the IC. A CS can only tell you so much after all.

#hype#hype#hype

Btw The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen while you are (ostensibly) here I wanted to ask you for something. This just popped into mind so I haven't discussed it with fishweave fishweave either eheh;; but I was thinking what if Ami was the one who helped Haruka and Michiru come up with a way to have a child that was specifically theirs? idk it just sounded cute
I think that would be perfect! It sounds like the kind of stuff Ami would try to do with her career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back