• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED]seeking: fantasy romance + villainess manhwa inspired plot! (OC x OC x 2!)

soupkitchen

as long as i got my soup! soup on the floor!
I. introduction +

Hello! My name is Soup and I am 21, currently both a student and a part-time worker. I will go more into detail about my do's and dont's later but this is an early warning that I will only write with those 18+.

I am a big enjoyer of the villainess trope, specifically paired with romance, magic and fantasy within manga, manhwa, webtoon, animes, novels and all other medias, and I am looking to write doubled oc x oc romance pairings (unless you are interested in simply writing the love interest for my plot!) and to worldbuild around our characters! If this sounds interesting to you, I implore you to read on and message me if you'd like to write! Even if you have questions or things you are unsure about after reading, I'd be happy to work around things with you <3.

You do not have to know or have read/watched any villainess trope content as I will explain the plot!

II. Do's and Dont's, or Ground Rules +

These are only my ground rules, and I ask that if you have any to add that you let me know as early as possible!

1. You *MUST* be an adult, a person 18 or older. This is non-negotiable. I am uncomfortable writing romance with a minor, even if this is entirely SFW. Please do not lie to me about this.
2. Please be as patient as possible with me, and I will treat you the same. I am a hobby writer and I would like this to be fun rather than feeling pressured. [My timezone is GMT/BST according to season].
3. Let's try to be non-judgemental with eachother! I am happy to indulge in any romantic tropes with you, even those that may be considered overused or silly by some. This is for fun, so let's have at it.
4. I am happy to chat with you outside of writing, or about the writing at any time. We can also send replies without any chatting at all if you prefer. I'm flexible.
5. You must not be a zionist, racist, homophobe, or bigot.
6. There must be absolutely no elements of, or references to, grooming, pedophilia, incest, non-con, racism or homophobia within writing unless it is being condemned, or otherwise portrayed in a negative way.

III. Writing Style +

I prefer to write semi-lit, at least fairly detailed, replies typically ranging from 400-800 words. This can be tweaked according to your own preference but this may make my replies more infrequent. I am able to send a short piece of example writing if you give me a prompt.

I prefer to write on Discord if it's possible but that is not necessary.

IV. Plot +

The most interesting part: the plot! Of course, what I will be sharing is something of a plotline I am interested in. You can join in on this plot in any way you wish, or use your own plot! I am also happy to help come up with a plot if you have any tropes or prompts that interest you (feel free to go wild with your imagination!).

[This is a basic and watered-down version of the plotline and characters I am wanting to use for the roleplay, I will share more notes and information with you once we've discussed more!]

‘ The death of a young girl all too soon, life fading due to the blight of illness incurable —

and yet... ?

She found herself in the body of Lady Sersi, the cruel villainess from her most favourite novel series! Could she really be inside the story of 'Mysteries in the Kingdom of Velouria'?

Then... That would mean... She was going to die! *Again!*

Unless... Perhaps she can change the storyline and stop her miserable fate.

Lady Sersi, a girl blessed with the power of matter transmutation, was heralded as the daughter of the lands’ revered goddess Ectris and prophesised to restore peace to the kingdom in the face of utmost doom, alongside the prince of prophecy. Yet, the character in the novel was a lazy, selfish and cruel brat of a woman, using her powers to cause trouble and nuisance with no concern for any but herself.

When, at the age of eighteen, the girl awakens as Sersi, with this much damage already done to her reputation, can she save herself from ruin? When according to the storyline, the very prince she is meant to work alongside (the one who already despises her, at that) is the one that takes her head!

And not only that, but Sersi must also deal with Lara, the novel's main character. Lara is an entirely perfect girl, who attracts the prince and a secondary love interest, a marquis. All three of these main characters are fated to hate her, but can she turn the tide?

And wait... Isn't something off... About Lara? ’

This is a snippet of the plot! I have been heavily influenced by The Legend of Zelda games alongside many Villainess trope novels, so if you can tell you must have great taste <3.

The love interest for my plot is the Prince, for whom I have more information in mind unless anybody is interested in filling the role of the prince without doubling in which case you would be welcome to create the information for the prince yourself! And you may ignore the next paragraph, also.

So, yes! That is the plot I am interested in, here is what I will need from you or what we will need to discuss:
• Your OC! Tell me as little or as much as you'd like about them. They can be a mystery, or not, it's up to you.
• Your love interest! Tell me as much as you possibly can, as I will be writing them! Absolutely no mysteries allowed! I can send you a template that I will be using if you'd like.
• The world! Will you be using the same world as mine, so that our characters could interact? If so, will you be adding places to this world? If not, tell me about your different world!
• The plot! Do you have lots of ideas, or do you want to see how things go? Tell me all the in's and out's of what you'd like us to write.
• Anything else!

V. That's all, folks!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I really do appreciate it even if this isn't up your alley. If you are interested, even if you don't have all the ideas yet, please do message me and we can bounce ideas back n forth, or just chat about what you might like to write for now.

Goodbye!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back