• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -CLOSED!!- Roleplay Partner Search!

Dauntless Beast

A fearless kitten
Hello again, I’m Dauntless Beast! This is my second partner search thread I have ever made and now that I’m more familiar with this site and the people of it, I’ve got a lot more to put in this one than before!

First off, my requirements. Please do not bother looking at the plots if you do not meet these requirements! (I had a few people like that last time...)

1. NO ONE-LINERS!!!! I won’t even make a compromise. I like nice, 1-8 paragraph replies. I say 1-8 because... I’m pretty flexible. I just don’t want a confusing one-liner.

2. KNOW BASIC ENGLISH!!! screams But seriously, I need some pretty advanced writing going on here. As I have said before in my previous thread, I don’t want to have to travel the universe and back, visit god and the devil themselves, and get ancient manuscripts held by the wise old nun on top of Mount Everest just to figure out what the heck you are trying to say to me. If you know you are not that good at writing, please do not be surprised if I drop out of the RP randomly. Capisce? Capisce.

3. No science fiction, historical war, or fandom roleplays. Not even a compromise, I just won’t do it. I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s me... it just won’t work out. dramatically slams door.

4. No OP characters!! I can’t stress that enough, just don’t be that person... I’m serious. Usually I’m all... meh... when it comes to confrontation, but if it comes to this, I very much will point it out.

5. Communicate with meeee! Seriously, if you want something to happen, if you don’t like the direction somethings heading, if you think we could make the plot snazzier, tell me! Don’t just ghost me, tell me. Or if you just don’t want to RP in general, that’s fine. I don’t care if you ghost me then.

6. Have fun! I’m all for a serious and dark plot, but please don’t be afraid to have a little fun. I live for the silly moments that brings everyone in the story together!

7. Let’s be friends! That’s actually completely optional, but I mean, I’m totally fine with making new friends online, so feel free to take time outside of RP if you want. I prefer to keep my RP’s on RpN, but I do have a discord for side chats that I give out if you’re interested.

8. Be careful. I know this is really dumb and stuff, but don’t like... start to push me around. I know it’s kinda easy to do, but just don’t.

9. Learn how to speak basic English!! Okay, I know I already said this, but I’m VERY SERIOUS this time, okay? Seriously, I had to drop a few people last time because I just didn’t understand anything they were trying to tell me.

10. Reply as regularly as possibly. I’m not super needy, but if you disappear for five days without a trace and then reply, I’m not going to respond back. You get lost in my PMs half the time, or I just get bored because another RP I have going on is more frequent and intriguing to me. I usually drop a person after two days, stop occasionally checking for replies after four or so, then completely disown them after a week. If you’re going on vacation or something....... well, say something I’m giving up on yooouuuuu~

11. Keep it PG-13! I’m okay with strong language, though you won’t see me using it a lot, and some romantic things like a hug and a kiss or whatever... but I obey the site rules because I’m a goody-two-shoes, alright?

12. Read everything I just wrote ^
Yeah, I’m looking at you. The one person who always tries to skip over the rules. Mhm. I caught you. Git yer keister back up there and read them rules, ya vermin.

Wow, read the rules? Met all the requirements? Okay, good! Here’s a little bit about me:
I am a student and won’t be available during school hours, though I am pretty much always available after and, even though I really shouldn’t, I will stay up way later than I should and will be able to RP then as well. As for pairings, I’m branching out a little bit more and I’ve decided that I can do all FxF, MxF, and MxM. I really don’t mind any of those pairings. For genres I prefer, I REALLY love adventures! There’re my top #1 thing, and next to that would be fantasy. I absolutely adore fantasy roleplays, they’re my favorite to pair with adventures. Romance, modern, pirates, Victorian Era, and Drama’s are also some things I really like!
As much as I wish that I was a super confident and bold person... I’m not. I’m actually quite shy and... a mess. So please be mindful of that.
Anyway, I think that’s it. Okay, here are the plots/pairings, and keep in mind I’m willing to change them up a bit if you want! (Also, I don’t have strong preference of pairing sides for most of these).

Plots-

Plot one - Medieval/drama/(possibly romance but also possibly friendship)

Person A is royalty, and of such title, has a crown. One that’s worth a lot and is very important to the royal family. Life is good for person A, however, their life takes a turn when a new servant is hired that catches Person A’s interest. That servant is Person B. Person B needs money, so what does one do to get that money? Steals the crown. Easy enough, right? Get the crown, leave, except when the gates are closed to find who stole the crown, Person B must hide under the radar as Person A grows curious about them. A sort of unknowing hunter x knowing hunt-ie.

Plot two- Modern/Romance/Drama

Person A is a very neat and tidy person, with very clear goals in life (of their persons choosing). When they finally move into a new apartment, they need a roommate, and end up finding Person B. B is disorganized and wild, not sure what they want to do in life but something good. The two bicker constantly, but one day it all changes when Person A goes out one night for a date and Person B finds themselves a little jealous and begins to pursue them.

Pairings-

Mythical race x supposed rival mythical race

Perfect life person x hard life person

Pirate captain x random peasant

Criminal x target

Detective x criminal

Target x detective (I’ve been reading some Sherlock lately…)

Past bully x past bullied kid

That’s all I got, but if you have anything you want to suggest or want to plot something together, I’m totally up for it! Anyway, I look forward to future roleplays!

Last edited:
I'm intersted! I like fantasy and adventure roleplays, I like a good 1-3 paragraph response, and I like to drive plot and be descriptive. I really liked the messy character x organize character idea. I feel like it'd be good and angsty! Though I would like to plan a bigger, overarching plot in addition. hope to rp with you soon c:

I'm intersted! I like fantasy and adventure roleplays, I like a good 1-3 paragraph response, and I like to drive plot and be descriptive. I really liked the messy character x organize character idea. I feel like it'd be good and angsty! Though I would like to plan a bigger, overarching plot in addition. hope to rp with you soon c:
Sounds intriguing! Could I PM you about the plot?

Dauntless Beast Dauntless Beast I'd be up for a medieval fantasy adventure type role play. I don't have an overarching plot in mind, but I do have a way for our characters to get together and get started adventuring.

Hello again, I’m Dauntless Beast! This is my second partner search thread I have ever made and now that I’m more familiar with this site and the people of it, I’ve got a lot more to put in this one than before!

First off, my requirements. Please do not bother looking at the plots if you do not meet these requirements! (I had a few people like that last time...)

1. NO ONE-LINERS!!!! I won’t even make a compromise. I like nice, 1-8 paragraph replies. I say 1-8 because... I’m pretty flexible. I just don’t want a confusing one-liner.

2. KNOW BASIC ENGLISH!!! screams But seriously, I need some pretty advanced writing going on here. As I have said before in my previous thread, I don’t want to have to travel the universe and back, visit god and the devil themselves, and get ancient manuscripts held by the wise old nun on top of Mount Everest just to figure out what the heck you are trying to say to me. If you know you are not that good at writing, please do not be surprised if I drop out of the RP randomly. Capisce? Capisce.

3. No science fiction, historical war, or fandom roleplays. Not even a compromise, I just won’t do it. I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s me... it just won’t work out. dramatically slams door.

4. No OP characters!! I can’t stress that enough, just don’t be that person... I’m serious. Usually I’m all... meh... when it comes to confrontation, but if it comes to this, I very much will point it out.

5. Communicate with meeee! Seriously, if you want something to happen, if you don’t like the direction somethings heading, if you think we could make the plot snazzier, tell me! Don’t just ghost me, tell me. Or if you just don’t want to RP in general, that’s fine. I don’t care if you ghost me then.

6. Have fun! I’m all for a serious and dark plot, but please don’t be afraid to have a little fun. I live for the silly moments that brings everyone in the story together!

7. Let’s be friends! That’s actually completely optional, but I mean, I’m totally fine with making new friends online, so feel free to take time outside of RP if you want. I prefer to keep my RP’s on RpN, but I do have a discord for side chats that I give out if you’re interested.

8. Be careful. I know this is really dumb and stuff, but don’t like... start to push me around. I know it’s kinda easy to do, but just don’t.

9. Learn how to speak basic English!! Okay, I know I already said this, but I’m VERY SERIOUS this time, okay? Seriously, I had to drop a few people last time because I just didn’t understand anything they were trying to tell me.

10. Reply as regularly as possibly. I’m not super needy, but if you disappear for five days without a trace and then reply, I’m not going to respond back. You get lost in my PMs half the time, or I just get bored because another RP I have going on is more frequent and intriguing to me. I usually drop a person after two days, stop occasionally checking for replies after four or so, then completely disown them after a week. If you’re going on vacation or something....... well, say something I’m giving up on yooouuuuu~

11. Keep it PG-13! I’m okay with strong language, though you won’t see me using it a lot, and some romantic things like a hug and a kiss or whatever... but I obey the site rules because I’m a goody-two-shoes, alright?

12. Read everything I just wrote ^
Yeah, I’m looking at you. The one person who always tries to skip over the rules. Mhm. I caught you. Git yer keister back up there and read them rules, ya vermin.

Wow, read the rules? Met all the requirements? Okay, good! Here’s a little bit about me:
I am a student and won’t be available during school hours, though I am pretty much always available after and, even though I really shouldn’t, I will stay up way later than I should and will be able to RP then as well. As for pairings, I’m branching out a little bit more and I’ve decided that I can do all FxF, MxF, and MxM. I really don’t mind any of those pairings. For genres I prefer, I REALLY love adventures! There’re my top #1 thing, and next to that would be fantasy. I absolutely adore fantasy roleplays, they’re my favorite to pair with adventures. Romance, modern, pirates, Victorian Era, and Drama’s are also some things I really like!
As much as I wish that I was a super confident and bold person... I’m not. I’m actually quite shy and... a mess. So please be mindful of that.
Anyway, I think that’s it. Okay, here are the plots/pairings, and keep in mind I’m willing to change them up a bit if you want! (Also, I don’t have strong preference of pairing sides for most of these).

Plots-

Plot one - Medieval/drama/(possibly romance but also possibly friendship)

Person A is royalty, and of such title, has a crown. One that’s worth a lot and is very important to the royal family. Life is good for person A, however, their life takes a turn when a new servant is hired that catches Person A’s interest. That servant is Person B. Person B needs money, so what does one do to get that money? Steals the crown. Easy enough, right? Get the crown, leave, except when the gates are closed to find who stole the crown, Person B must hide under the radar as Person A grows curious about them. A sort of unknowing hunter x knowing hunt-ie.

Plot two- Modern/Romance/Drama

Person A is a very neat and tidy person, with very clear goals in life (of their persons choosing). When they finally move into a new apartment, they need a roommate, and end up finding Person B. B is disorganized and wild, not sure what they want to do in life but something good. The two bicker constantly, but one day it all changes when Person A goes out one night for a date and Person B finds themselves a little jealous and begins to pursue them.

Pairings-

Mythical race x supposed rival mythical race

Perfect life person x hard life person

Pirate captain x random peasant

Criminal x target

Detective x criminal

Target x detective (I’ve been reading some Sherlock lately…)

Past bully x past bullied kid

That’s all I got, but if you have anything you want to suggest or want to plot something together, I’m totally up for it! Anyway, I look forward to future roleplays!
I see your interested in Medieval genre. Would a Princess x knight plot work with arranged marriage? I am more interested in the female parts and I can also double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back