• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] ⬧︎ 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝒹 ⬧︎ ; a grand tale of reincarnation

Please tell me more C:

And I can see, given its location, #8 being quite prosperous!
Its actually super easy, barely an inconvinence!.. to make someone lose their mind in fiction! Also the scenario you provide to all these "Keys" makes it even more possible to accomplish! Also is it ok to make my character 17 going on 18 or do you need it to be strict 18?

Its actually super easy, barely an inconvinence!.. to make someone lose their mind in fiction! Also the scenario you provide to all these "Keys" makes it even more possible to accomplish! Also is it ok to make my character 17 going on 18 or do you need it to be strict 18?
Hmmm, I will allow it for you just this once! ✨

Also if I'm lucky that means my Key is the one who died most recently, which could provide some juicy lore opportunities!

Well technically the keys’ souls could have been collected by Cier in any order. If your character is the youngest that would mean they were reincarnated last ^^

So Cier could take a guys soul back to the spirit realm and just be like: . . You need to have a time out.

So Cier could take a guys soul back to the spirit realm and just be like: . . You need to have a time out.
Yes and No. It will be explained in his Biography, but he is bound to the Mortal realm until he can get the keys to cooperate and defeat Impera. Before failing to complete his mission he could travel freely between the two worlds. Essentially he held onto the souls of the keys for 500 before reincarnating them.

He cannot just take a soul Willy nilly either. They have to either die naturally or be killed in some manner. While he can kill to take a soul, that isn’t always possible.

I might have already stated this somewhere but keys can’t die naturally

Yes and No. It will be explained in his Biography, but he is bound to the Mortal realm until he can get the keys to cooperate and defeat Impera. Before failing to complete his mission he could travel freely between the two worlds. Essentially he held onto the souls of the keys for 500 before reincarnating them.

He cannot just take a soul Willy nilly either. They have to either die naturally or be killed in some manner. While he can kill to take a soul, that isn’t always possible.
Yeah my Key would probably have a lot of unnatural deaths over the decades lol. Would it also be possible for my Key to be reincarnated last on purpose?
Because he didn't want to go back to the mortal world but then he was forced back anyway because plot?

Perhaps Cier had trouble trying to release his soul, your character just kept floating back and so he kept the soul around until he was the last one left to reincarnate - Cier forced it to happen? Like “Stop resisting damn you!” As Cier pushes the soul into your character’s current future mother.

Perhaps Cier had trouble trying to release his soul, your character just kept floating back and so he kept the soul around until he was the last one left to reincarnate - Cier forced it to happen? Like “Stop resisting damn you!” As Cier pushes the soul into your character’s current future mother.
Yes exactly.

Is it ok if I make the face claim later? I'm going to draw a little something up when I figure out his look

btw we could more thing to add for the nation sheet btw unless too complicated is it's mode of currency

Because then we would have to figure what the most stable currency is etc etc.

All of the main roles are reserved, however, if you would like to play a sidekick type of character I may have a special role for you. You are more than welcomed! ^^

BUMP BUMP BUMP ! :bishiesparklesl: Looking for 1 Last player for Role #1 (grey nation in top right of map)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back