• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] ⬧︎ 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝒹 ⬧︎ ; a grand tale of reincarnation

So is Raine her current birth name or the one she had before reincarnation? Also would she still have a type of force field ability like in her past life or could it be different?
Raine is the name she had before reincarnation, and yes, she would have the same abilities though force field does not have to be the exact same. If that makes sense, you could give more depth to her powers as It also does not have to be her only ability.

I am gunning for the Oasis. I'm excited to start my sheet. Are we going to have a discord btw?

We can use Discord if the rest of the group agree to it - though I’m afraid I don’t have much experience running servers so if that’s the direction we want to take I’m going to kindly ask for help in setting that up ^^’

We can use Discord if the rest of the group agree to it - though I’m afraid I don’t have much experience running servers so if that’s the direction we want to take I’m going to kindly ask for help in setting that up ^^’
I can help if you would like ^^

If possible, I'd like to lay claim to #1. Just to be clear, there aren't going to be fantasy races like elves and stuff?
I don't know about "and stuff', but no elves yet! Curious though, what did they do? xD

Well, so far we got sun-worshipping nekos on an island(#4) who are neighbors with the merfolk (Siren isle/Temple),
Dragons (Celeste). As for my characters: Impera is a Naga, and Cier is a reaper, I also really want to make a tiny Angel with a Yeti (side character) as a quirky duo

Not sure what everyone else is planning, but if you guys are going for #1 & #9, and DOVE is going for #3 then we just have #6 & #8! I am claiming #7, if no one objects! :bishiesparklesl:

I don't know about "and stuff', but no elves yet! Curious though, what did they do? xD

Well, so far we got sun-worshipping nekos on an island(#4) who are neighbors with the merfolk (Siren isle/Temple),
Dragons (Celeste). As for my characters: Impera is a Naga, and Cier is a reaper, I also really want to make a tiny Angel with a Yeti (side character) as a quirky duo

Not sure what everyone else is planning, but if you guys are going for #1 & #9, and DOVE is going for #3 then we just have #6 & #8! I am claiming #7, if no one objects! :bishiesparklesl:
I plan for the Oasis to be a closed off country ruled by its military. My Key will most likely be a humanoid Sphinx. She would have a face and mostly a body of a human with lion features and eagle wings, if possible.

Also, a discord would be really cool to have since it would make planning and ooc interactions much more efficient in my opinion. Hope everyone’s having a great day

I plan for the Oasis to be a closed off country ruled by its military. My Key will most likely be a humanoid Sphinx. She would have a face and mostly a body of a human with lion features and eagle wings, if possible.
Ok I LOVE this, Sphinx are one of my all time favorite Myths! Go for it - all of it!! ✨

No one has stated an interest in #6 or #8. So 2 roles left! c:
Great! I think maybe I could choose #8 if thats ok with you. I have a few ideas for a nation like ranging from: Mysterious neutral human country to ex prison colony

#8 does look like it would be mysterious and we don’t have a Nation like that yet! Go for it

#8 does look like it would be mysterious and we don’t have a Nation like that yet! Go for it
I could also be the most well connected nation in terms of dipolomacy and/or trade since its a little bit in the center of a few other nations

As for the key character I'm going to play. How do you feel about ✨insanity✨?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back