• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] ⬧︎ 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝒹 ⬧︎ ; a grand tale of reincarnation

We can use Discord if the rest of the group agree to it - though I’m afraid I don’t have much experience running servers so if that’s the direction we want to take I’m going to kindly ask for help in setting that up ^^’

We can use Discord if the rest of the group agree to it - though I’m afraid I don’t have much experience running servers so if that’s the direction we want to take I’m going to kindly ask for help in setting that up ^^’
I can help if you would like ^^

If possible, I'd like to lay claim to #1. Just to be clear, there aren't going to be fantasy races like elves and stuff?
I don't know about "and stuff', but no elves yet! Curious though, what did they do? xD

Well, so far we got sun-worshipping nekos on an island(#4) who are neighbors with the merfolk (Siren isle/Temple),
Dragons (Celeste). As for my characters: Impera is a Naga, and Cier is a reaper, I also really want to make a tiny Angel with a Yeti (side character) as a quirky duo

Not sure what everyone else is planning, but if you guys are going for #1 & #9, and DOVE is going for #3 then we just have #6 & #8! I am claiming #7, if no one objects! :bishiesparklesl:

I don't know about "and stuff', but no elves yet! Curious though, what did they do? xD

Well, so far we got sun-worshipping nekos on an island(#4) who are neighbors with the merfolk (Siren isle/Temple),
Dragons (Celeste). As for my characters: Impera is a Naga, and Cier is a reaper, I also really want to make a tiny Angel with a Yeti (side character) as a quirky duo

Not sure what everyone else is planning, but if you guys are going for #1 & #9, and DOVE is going for #3 then we just have #6 & #8! I am claiming #7, if no one objects! :bishiesparklesl:
I plan for the Oasis to be a closed off country ruled by its military. My Key will most likely be a humanoid Sphinx. She would have a face and mostly a body of a human with lion features and eagle wings, if possible.

Also, a discord would be really cool to have since it would make planning and ooc interactions much more efficient in my opinion. Hope everyone’s having a great day

I plan for the Oasis to be a closed off country ruled by its military. My Key will most likely be a humanoid Sphinx. She would have a face and mostly a body of a human with lion features and eagle wings, if possible.
Ok I LOVE this, Sphinx are one of my all time favorite Myths! Go for it - all of it!! ✨

No one has stated an interest in #6 or #8. So 2 roles left! c:
Great! I think maybe I could choose #8 if thats ok with you. I have a few ideas for a nation like ranging from: Mysterious neutral human country to ex prison colony

#8 does look like it would be mysterious and we don’t have a Nation like that yet! Go for it

#8 does look like it would be mysterious and we don’t have a Nation like that yet! Go for it
I could also be the most well connected nation in terms of dipolomacy and/or trade since its a little bit in the center of a few other nations

As for the key character I'm going to play. How do you feel about ✨insanity✨?

So is there a sheet for the nations and characters or shall we make our own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back