• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] ⬧︎ 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝒹 ⬧︎ ; a grand tale of reincarnation

All of the main roles are reserved, however, if you would like to play a sidekick type of character I may have a special role for you. You are more than welcomed! ^^

BUMP BUMP BUMP ! :bishiesparklesl: Looking for 1 Last player for Role #1 (grey nation in top right of map)

Throwing my hat out here. I think I see someone took the last role, but id still like to join if possible. Thanks!

Throwing my hat out here. I think I see someone took the last role, but id still like to join if possible. Thanks!

You’re more than welcome to join! I have a few special roles that you could fill if you’re interested since all the key roles are taken/reserved. If you want I can Dm you here or on Discord?

You’re more than welcome to join! I have a few special roles that you could fill if you’re interested since all the key roles are taken/reserved. If you want I can Dm you here or on Discord?
Awesome! Im on both so either one is fine!

Guys google is being a responsible pain so from now on I'll have to be using this account
So just heads up

"I'm no one of grave importance. Took me awhile to figure that out."
Name: Faemer

Nickname: Fae
Race: Human
Current biological age: 17
Age when he last died: 101
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5,7
Build: Thin
Appearance: Slightly disheveled. Pretty common looking. Black hair.
Black eyes. Slight eye bags.

Style: Old look: Black robe.View attachment 1144938 Modern look: Black Hoodie. Black Shorts. Flipflops.
View attachment 1144940
View attachment 1144945
View attachment 1146045
Personality: Unpredictable. Sometimes chill, sometimes nihilistic, sometimes crazy. A little bit sleepy.

Dislikes: Waking up. Being a Key. Falling off buildings.

Biography: Faemer was one of those people who were basically invisible.
He was the kind of guy who'd you bump into and he would be the one to apologize. Never would you guess that he was the who could render all other Keys powers useless.
His magic being the only one that could fully counteract any Key he faced. Including Imperia. How he was still defeated still being a mystery. Because of his animosity it has been disputed among Kaelian historians if they ever had a Key in the first place. The only evidence coming from other sources outside the nation and nursery rhymes passed around by children. Even when he was still alive his existence was always in question. Some nations even denying his existence completely
All of this was on purpose.
This was his advantage.
This was his magic.

Occupation: Teenager/Secret Police officer. His cover was usually being a baker. And he can actually bake very well for a for a secret police captain. This was a very essential part of his "disguise" His family's bakery having been around for generations. Almost a thousand years old in fact. Actually around the time he had his first life. . . Hmm.

Family: He must have the worst luck of all the other Keys because most of his reincarnations begin with him either his parents dying to save him. Or getting abandoned. He did once had a sister which he was pretty chill with and she actually died of natural causes. On her death bed he asked her.
"When you come back could you describe what it's like?" They both laughed.
"Oh Fae. . . I don't need to go to tell you what it's like. . . It's peaceful. . ." She breathed in one last time. "Peaceful. . ." Then she died the end.
On that note. His sister also founded a sister organization which trains people how to be professional bodyguards. It was disguised as a cake factory because it was her quote on quote "birthday present" for her brother.
So that even when she was long gone. He would still have something to remember her by. Her name was Katherine.
He also has a mom named Augustine and dad named Bob now so good I guess.

A short summary of each of his ten lives:

#1. 120 years. Bright and cheery, The fire still burned bright. Cause of death: Battle wounds.
#2. 80 years. Still bright and cheery. Fire's still tight. Cause of death: Gravity.
#3. 75 years. Katherine is born around this time. He's the happiest man alive. Cause of death: Sandpit.
#4. 125 years. He born just in time to grow up and remember Katherine. He finds her and sits by her side until she died at the hecking old age of 112 years old.
Cause of death: Gravity.
#5. 150 years. New life new beginning! Just because your sister is gone doesn't mean you can't still be happy! . . Right? Cause of death: Poisoned arrow.
#6. 10 years. Cause of death: Camel stampede.
#7. 90 years. Well that last life didn't go so well but hey! At least your sister is still alive-oh wait no. Sorry my bad. It's cold this season. The fire. Still pretty warm.
#8. 50 years. . . The centipedes have spread. . . We've lost so many. . . We only have one last chance to destroy them. We've found where their queen resides. According to what we've learned, the centipedes seem to get their commands from her. We've prepared the explosives. We only get one chance. To make sure.
That it all ends here.
Cause of death: Unknown.
#9. 200 years.

Ecclesiastes 1:2-11​

The Message​

2-11 Smoke, nothing but smoke. [That’s what the Quester says.]
There’s nothing to anything—it’s all smoke.
What’s there to show for a lifetime of work,
a lifetime of working your fingers to the bone?
One generation goes its way, the next one arrives,
but nothing changes—it’s business as usual for old planet earth.
The sun comes up and the sun goes down,
then does it again, and again—the same old round.
The wind blows south, the wind blows north.
Around and around and around it blows,
blowing this way, then that—the whirling, erratic wind.
All the rivers flow into the sea,
but the sea never fills up.
The rivers keep flowing to the same old place,
and then start all over and do it again.
Everything’s boring, utterly boring—
no one can find any meaning in it.
Boring to the eye,
boring to the ear.
What was will be again,
what happened will happen again.
There’s nothing new on this earth.
Year after year it’s the same old thing.
Does someone call out, “Hey, this is new”?
Don’t get excited—it’s the same old story.
Nobody remembers what happened yesterday.
And the things that will happen tomorrow?
Nobody’ll remember them either.
Don’t count on being remembered.

It was around this time the Key of Kaelion started travelling. With no particular location in mind, he observed the lives of the different kinds of common people. Sometimes even taking the time to. . . Examine, his fellow Keys.
What was interesting was that every now in then, in a small town or large city. He would catch whispers, rumors of war, of invasion. They became more frequent as he approached nearer and nearer to the Nation he formerly knew as Liija.
He noted this.
10#. 100 years. He spent one year gathering. A month prepping. 5 days scouting. . . 1 hour sabotaging. 20 minutes. It all went down in 20 minutes.
It was his birthday that day. Well, his birthday for that lifetime that is. He still held a little bit of emotional attachment to it nonetheless. An old meaningless sympathy.
He closed his eyes as the camp exploded around him. Impera holding him up by his jacket. His ribs were in shambles. The pain searing yet numb at the same time.
That was ok. The pain was going away soon anyway.
One heck of a birthday.

Role: Key of Kaelion
Motive: Rest.

Magic/Abilities:
Level the playing field: He can disable magic and take away another Key's powers within a limited radius stripping them down to purely their physical and mental strengths.
Strengths: Fireball go bye bye: If the subject relied mostly on their magic then they are now unofficially screwed. Hope you're wearing Kevlar somewhere.

Camouflage: He can turn himself and the clothing he wears invisible with relative ease. He could also turn other objects or people invisible as well although this requires concentration and physical contact. Objects on his person don't require as much effort.

Weaknesses: At least you had a fireball: He has no other magic besides this so he's technically just as equally screwed. . . Until he draws his knife. He's also susceptible to other normal attacks from non-magical beings. Which is a rather large majority of people. So he's basically just human. "Just" being an slight understatement.

Notes: A very old nursery rhyme still sung by children.

𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖, 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕟.
ℍ𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤, 𝕙𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟.
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙.
ℍ𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝-

Historians still debate on what the last line is.
Many regional variants exist ranging from kid friendly version to the usual scary nursery rhyme made to scare us into obeying our parents.
Also used to teach stranger danger.

Last edited:

• Nation Name: Kaelion
    Nationality: Kaelian

Key: Unknown/Faemer
    Overview: Vast Desert Trading Hub.
    Race(s): Mostly Humans and Choir moths. A lot of moths. Anthropomorphic moths. but also a large mixed population from all over the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back