• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Closed} modern vampire x human - with a plot!

Lis

traveling ghost ✨
[tab=❤]As the title suggests, I'm looking for someone to play this idea out with! I'm not closed to other roleplays, but there isn't much I'm really interested in at the moment. Please read through my "read me" tab!
giphy.gif

Crimson Carousel {vampire x human}
Modern|Good vs. Evil|Dark|Romance possible
The yearly summer fair has come to your character’s small town, but this year brings a whole new attraction to the event: a group of traveling performers popular for their variety of sideshow circus acts. Fire eaters, sword swallowers, contortionists – you’ll find them all here! Their shows attract thousands due to their wicked performances, costumes, and personas the performers put on, but some of their fans may be attracted by the rumors of one of the performers being a real vampire.
We can discuss details later, but your character ends up joining them once they leave town. One night as they’re driving out to their next destination, they’re ambushed by other vampires. My character (male) has never interacted with others of his kind before, sparking a lot of confusion as to what’s going on. And now your character is being dragged in all of this -- definitely a summer to remember. (I have it slightly more fleshed out, but I do wanna plot this out with you too! C: )

[/tab][tab=Read Me]
  • Post length. As long as I have something to bounce off of, you're good. Expect 2-3 solid paragraphs from me min.
  • Quality > Quantity. Proper spelling, grammar, and some detail is a must.
  • No gender preference. I've been leaning toward male characters lately, but I can do female as well.
  • I can play multiple characters. And prefer to! Side characters, background characters, I love 'em all.
  • No fast romances. I love seeing the relationships between characters grow -- or not! Don't force things.
  • Inform me of restrictions! I love dark themes, violence, drama, angst, strong language.
  • RPN or Email. Those are the only two places we'll be roleplaying at. I prefer PM's.
  • Faceclaims. I prefer digital or anime-style, but can use realistic or just describe them in post.
  • Third person, past tense is my writing style. No script or asterisks to denote action, sorry!
  • Reply frequency. Varies, but expect 2-3 per week. I'm a full-time student + work. I do try to get replies out as quickly as possible, but my schedule can be hectic and being an adult just sucks the creativity out of you sometimes :^) I don't bug my partners for replies, take as long as you need.
[/tab][tab=Extra]
||In depth detail about me as a RPer. Feel free to skip.||
I'm a 24-year-old female living in Los Angeles, California.
I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. I can write tons if the scene is right, but I don't feel that lengthy replies are necessary all the time as we're creating a story together, and sometimes our characters need to be going back & forth in conversation or waiting for the other to do something.

I don't like doing all the work in roleplays. Plot with me. Having the roleplay be fun for both parties is what keeps it active and ongoing, so don't be afraid to disagree with something I'm doing. I'm extremely flexible and open to ideas!

I'm ditch friendly! I don't take it to heart when I'm ghosted. Really. Feel free to hit me up if you want to start another roleplay, continue the one we left off on (I might not be interested in it anymore, but you can try lol). I do still value communication, though! If you're simply taking a break or need time away, please PLEASE tell me because I WILL join other roleplays, and there's only so many I can handle at one time. If it's been over a month without a reply, I'll assume you quit.

Punky characters, bad boy/girl tropes, attitude problems, rebels, ugh I love playing them and playing against them! I've been leaning toward male characters nowadays. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, but don't have much experience writing them.

I don't mind ooc chat! Let's gush about our characters, the scenes, what's coming up next, send me songs, memes, or vent about your day! If you're not much of a chatter, that's alright too, we'll just use ooc chat for plotting.

[/tab][tab=Interests|Fandoms|Pairings]

Medieval Fantasy
Modern Realistic/Fantasy
Zombie Apocalypse
Post Apocalyptic
Vampires
Demons
Witches
Gang/Crime
Realistic/Fantasy Schools
Dark/Horror/Paranormal
Runaways/Rebellious Teens
~
Naruto Shippuden
Legend of Zelda
Harry Potter (I play OC's only)
~

{Italicized blue = role I prefer}
Demon x Human
Gang leader x Newbie
Vampire x Human
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy
Thief x Princess
[/tab]
[/tabs]
[/div]

Last edited:
Hey lovely! I crave darker themed stories. Love diving deep into the parts of society many people don’t like to delve into. If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!

Super interested! I love dark/dramatic plots. Maybe we could develop a zombie apocalypse or runaways plot? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back