• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CLOSED) M/M Fandom Pairing Search (My Hero Academia and Pokemon)

RaccoonGoon

Aw Jeez...
This is closed for now! Thank you for your interest! (:

Hey there! I normally RP on a different site, but I haven't had much luck finding anything fandom related. So! I wanted to give this place a try! I'm only really looking for two things in particular, nothing else at this time. To save readers some time: I'm looking for Deku/Kacchan for MHA, and Red/Blue for Pokemon.

About Me:

- I'm 21+ and ask that my partner is too, or at least 18+. Nothing personal, it's purely for my own comfort. This goes for characters too, so I'd appreciate the mains being aged up.​
- Post length varies, though stays above two paragraphs. I don't put much of an emphasis on how long posts are, but there's a line. Quality content and detailed posts are all I ask.​
- Posting schedule also varies. Sometimes I'm legitimately busy, sometimes I just don't feel like posting after a long day, so I really appreciate patience. A post a day is what I try for, at least for OOC.​
- PM is my preference. Thread is fine too, if that's what my partner prefers.​

My Hero Academia:

I just finished the anime and watched the movie, and now I desperately need a Deku/Kacchan RP. If anyone is willing to play Bakugou, I'd honestly love you forever. In terms of plot, I was thinking something set after they graduate from UA. Maybe they already have their own agencies? Something domestic-y with average level of villain fighting is what I'm thinking, but please give me any and all ideas! I'm not familiar with any AUs, but shoot those at me too!

Pokemon:

Anyone play Sun and Moon? Remember when you get to the Battle Tree and find Red and Blue (Green) waiting there? I can't get over that version of those characters, and an RP with them would be great. I'd love to play Red to someone's Blue, please. Totally cool with gijinka or regular pokemon, so long as the main focus are the boys.

I guess the Red/Blue (Green) pairing is called namelessshipping? Or uh...Originalshipping? Whatever it is, I want something to do with it.

I have such a thing for enemies/rivals to lovers...Obviously. I've come to terms with this and fully accept it.

Anyway...I'm a little airheaded, so PMing me is the fastest way to get me to reply. Thank you for reading! :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in doing Red x Blue! I'm only acquainted with them from the older games though (I play them on my calculator, lmao) so is that alright? Feel free to tell me if there are any major changes besides their designs I need to know about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back