• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Longterm Partners, Please??

sadladsalad

Good evening. o3o

My name is Nyu. I'm looking for partners, usually long term. I'm usually a very lenient person, so I don't mind if you wish to suggest a plot, or adapt to a new idea. I'm very open to suggestions. :3

What to Expect From Me

The length of my replies can range from 14 paragraphs to 1 word.

It honestly just depends on the occasion. Is it an important event that I'm describing? Is it a combination of multiple characters speaking? Or do I just want to fool around? Just let it be known that I'm usually very consistent and tend to have at least two paragraphs or more.

I Juggle Characters Often.

Maybe it's just me, but we're playing with the world. We control the laws here. I don't see why we can't have any more characters.

I Try to be Literate.

Yea, but I'm not perfect. I do make mistakes often, like a normal flawed being. If I notice it, I usually edit it not long after. I avoid text talk like the plague, unless it actually involved texting in a more modern genre of roleplay.

Character Development is my name.

This is the good stuff. It's like... nicotine. But better.

Active as the Sun itself.

It makes me afraid how much time I spend on this site. If I ever happen to be on hiatus, I usually let people know on my status. I'm typically available at random hours of the day.

Quality over Quantity.

But then again, quality leads to quantity. This explains why I exceed over 14 paragraphs sometimes.

Gender Neutral

I can be a guy or girl. Your pick. But sometimes, I'll pick for myself. (>u>)

What I Expect From You

Quality over Quantity.

I don't care how much you type, as long as it's understandable and brings shivers to my spine by how you described what the color blue looks like.

Please Tell Me When You're Getting Bored or You Want to Leave

Seriously. Save both or time. And I won't mind. It'll be sad, but I rather you tell me you are leaving, because your bringing my hopes up. I cannot even begin to properly explain how infuriating it is to me when an RP dies.

Please respect the RPNation guidelines!

No exceptions.

Pairings:

Popular Girl x Average Guy

Female Knight x Sir in Distress

Dragon x Knight

Kabuki Actor x Modern Sitcom Actress

Femme Troll x Uniorn Fairy Prince

Femme Mafia Boss x Male Copper

Male Punk Vocalist x Femme Violinist

Holy Phrophet x Paraiah

• 403752_1282472189_large.jpg

You are a demon who has just escaped hell. From a chaotic realm to your own chambers in a sweet castle, you seem to be delighted with this notion. You spend your days with the mortals disguising yourself a nobleperson, preparing for an upcoming national festival. However, you are a demon who can exist without a contracter. With the power to rule the mortal world, you use your power to... escape from an Archdemon whom you took this power from. Will you escape again? Or confront him before he destroys all the realms?

The thing with this plot is that... everything has been pre-planned. I have done this many times before, and if you want to proceed from the character sheet straight to the roleplay and have your own reverse-harem, go for this.

Woah-ho-ho! All of these basic plots make my fingers twitch to write them, and you seem like an exciting partner! I believe I can fulfill all of your requirments, and intend to be active and can be long term. My favorite, of all of these, would have to be The Red Ties (in fact, I might steal the basic idea for a novel or short story sometime, if you don't mind.) So, if you're interested, I'd love to be your partner!!

Stuck in a video game? I think it's more on the lines of "I'm not stuck here with you! You're stuck here with me!" As we procede to grind until max level. Atleast that's what'd I'd do, I'd imagine the game in question is up to us in it's entirity, and I've watched enough Hetalia to be willing to squeeze some funny out of it, of course we'll need to capture them in a net first, I always hate this part of the cross overs, actually getting them to fit in the plot hole... might need a shovel to open it up abit more.

Hey! I'm mostly interested in modern-time/supernatural rps but I don't mind doing something different from time to time! I also don't mind being the guy or the girl - your choice! I'm online as long as there's something for me to do here, I tend to write quite a lot on every post - sometimes unwillingly - and while I can't say I'm a pro when it comes to grammar, I still think I'm pretty decent. Please let me know what you think!

You're requirements make me smile! My spelling, grammar and punctuation is fine as far as I can tell and I try to put quality over content, although I have been guilty once or twice of going to content when I look at a paragraph and decide that it's too short. I'm into the Female Knight x Sir in Distress plot, and I don't mind either role, although I imagine the guy going through a character arc (being judgmental at first with her being a woman, but coming to understand, like or accept that), and whether it develops into romance, I don't mind. I don't mind playing the boy or girl in this case. It all sounds exciting to me, so I'd appreciate a response with your opinions on carrying this idea out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back