• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CLOSED) Long Term RP partner wanted (MxF) LFF (Star Wars?)

Phsyco

Just because I walk alone, don’t assume I’m lost.
Hey all, I’m looking for a long term RP partner. Some of the best RPs I’ve had went on for a year or longer. I enjoy world building, character development, etc... and things like that take time.

Right now I am mostly looking for a star wars role play, if anyone is interested. I enjoy a good romance sub-plot, but I do have a caveat that if I’m doing a romance, the other RPer needs to be a woman. I just can’t get into a romance if it’s another guy RPing th part, even if he is playing a female character. That’s just me.

As for other genres, I’d entertain most any settings, outside of StarWars, if someone was willing to create a world with me and stick around long-term. I’ve got a couple star wars ideas and am open to any ideas others might have as well.

The first, and most important, thing I’d like to say is please, please, don’t apply if you aren’t going to follow through. Sometimes I get messages or replies, then no further contact.

Second, if we get to playing and you’re not enjoying it, please... just say so. Ghosting, blocking, or the likes is incredibly frustrating and kind of hurtful. If you aren’t enjoying it, you say so, I say “Hey, no worries.” and we part on good terms.

So, if anyone is interested, I’ve got space for one more RP in my day. Shoot me a message. I’d love to get something going.

A tight group of friends able to keep a role play going for a year or two is nothing to sneeze at, that’s a good sign…. Just don’t let it get going for more then 10 years across 3 different rp sites, lol
Lol Hey, I’d probably love it if I had a good group to make it 10 years with! 😆

My mind functions better with consistency. The less stopping and starting new RPs I do, the better my creativity maintains itself. I always feel like the first bit if an RP always takes the most creative effort, getting the settings and environments and characters all set etc...

I think I’ve found what I’m looking for, folks, but if you are looking for a Star Wars RP and are interested hit me up anyways. I hate saying no to Star Wars. Lol 🤪

I’ll probably close the thread after a while, but anyone can feel free to message any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back