• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 「CLOSED」JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Relic Rumble!

What is your favorite part?

• Total voters

Maki

Ten Thousand Club
Hey! I've been reading/watching a ton of this series and have wanted to start a Jojo roleplay for awhile now. I've finally got my creative juices flowing and decided that this would be a good time to start. Anyways, this is the basic plot synapses;

The story takes place in America, the year 2015. An anonymous but wealthy stranger has amassed a group of talented and powerful individuals for a simple job. Something very important to him, a family heirloom passed down for generations, was stolen by a family who has long rivaled his. If the group were to find the heirloom and bring it back, he'd reward them with a LARGE sum of money. As easy as it sounds the journey would prove to be filled with many challenges that only our special group could overcome. It's all thanks to their tremendous powers; STANDS. Our tale begins in Santa Cruz, California as our group meets for the first time and prepare themselves for their journey.

Of course more details will follow as the plot gets rolling. If we get enough people interested I'll throw up a CS soon!

Awesome! Thank you guys! I’m glad to see that this is picking up some steam~. I’ll start working on the CS sheet and hopefully by the time I finish it we will pick up some extra people.

Hey, is it too late for me to join? Look at my profile pic! I'm super interested! XD Also I read the character sheet! Can I reserve the spot as the Joestar of the group? I don't mind being the Main Character! :P

Oh man. I kind of don't do groups any more because every time I try I get super overwhelmed and burn the h e c k out but if I'd ever make an exception it'd probably be for a JoJo group. I'm going to sit on this for a bit and consider my options.

It’s not too late to join, and go ahead and be the Joestar! MainEventMan MainEventMan

If you think it’s interesting and wish to join, don’t be afraid to do so! Even if we start without you we can always squeeze you in someway or another. hologram hologram

It’s not too late to join, and go ahead and be the Joestar! MainEventMan MainEventMan

If you think it’s interesting and wish to join, don’t be afraid to do so! Even if we start without you we can always squeeze you in someway or another. hologram hologram
Thanks so much! I already have a character prepped and ready! XD

I've tried to join so many other JoJo RPs but they've always broken up on one way or another.

Thanks so much! I already have a character prepped and ready! XD

I've tried to join so many other JoJo RPs but they've always broken up on one way or another.
That’s what I’ve noticed. Hopefully this one will be different. Can’t wait to see your character!

Maki Maki
If it's not too much trouble, could we perhaps get an OOC thread started? I do have some things I'd like to ask, but I would rather not clutter up the interest thread.

<screams Sono Chi No Sadame at the top of lungs>
I'd like to join.

Heyooo~! I know I'm late but is it alright if I reserve a spot in the RP, in the event that someone cannot participate for some reason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back